First Grow &All Help Appreciated

Grow that bitch yourself man. $20 a gram…WFT . Interested in the smoke report though. LOL​:blush::sunglasses:

@Whodat66 @stretchgfw.1957 so I got the ole "I thought you would like this better than Skywalker OG " long story short she didn’t get it. I got some lemon diesel and lemon skunk. 2 lemons and I’m not that big on them. Either way I can’t complain. She doesn’t even smoke so she doesn’t know diddly squat about it. Can’t complain about your woman picking you up some smoke even if it wasn’t what you wanted. I’m just glad I got me a woman that loves me enough to do that for me

3 Likes

Going rate in a dispensary in Nevada. In Cali the smoke was cheaper but the dispensary she went in Cali didn’t have it. It was a small one that had a bunch of different strains I’ve never even hear of. Blue widow or lemon diesel. What ever happened to good ole skunk bud or white widow :joy: she couldn’t even find WW at the dispensaries. I guess everyone likes the fancy names. Everything for the most part she said was fruity

Edit: I’ve heard of some of the strains but ibreallt wanted yo try strains that ILGM offers so I could tell which I wanted to grow next but they didn’t have any

What do you want to bet those were on sale, or BOGO :wink:

Lol most likely. Heck I’m out of smoke either way so I’m just happy to get some lol sad part is I can buy it for way cheaper than that around here and it’s great smoke. I usually pay 100 for a half ounce. That’s pretty dang reasonable

2 Likes

Yeah, but that legal weed is supposed to taste better LOL

That’s what they say right? Must be the reason it’s so expensive lol I’m looking forward to the day it becomes recreational in Arkansas. You’re gonna a have rednecks like myself coming out of the hills growing the best dang smoke in the state :joy: then I’ll be sitting high on the hog and have plenty of winter lard!

1 Like

When I couldn’t grow I bought in bulk. only sold a little to a few friends, and $10/g was standard. Never sold any quantity. I would get a QP for about $600

If you need weed quick and have several plants, you can always harvest a few limbs early. Once you see about 50% of the pistils brown you’ll have a decent smoke, lighter than what the final grow ends up, but it will stone you :wink:

2 Likes

Lol done thought about that, she will be back tomorrow thankfully so I should be good until harvest! I got a little less than 1/4 oz but that should last me 5 or so weeks

1 Like

@Whodat66 man I don’t mean to seem weird but just to get an idea of how close we are, what time zone are you in? I’m in central myself

Eastern. Foothills of the smokies.

@Whodat66 “wish that I was on ole rocky top!”

1 Like

@Whodat66 I’m in what some consider the Boston mountain range and what some consider th Ouchitas. Could go either way. All I know is I built a fire for the first time tonight and I’ve only got about 4 rick for the winter so I’ve got to get on it!

Central heat and air baby :wink: but a wood stove is in my future. Nothing but 100-200 year old hardwoods on my property, and their young’uns. Oak and hickory mainly.

@Whodat66 I burn wood in the winter window units during the summer. All my electric is ran off of solar panels. Man I’m only 24 years old. Spent 4 years working for uncle sam in the service. Got out and wante to be off the grid, do my own thing and not answer to anyone. They tax me for working, tax me on food, gas, everything. Hell i could save money (after I got taxed on working for it) buy me a piece of property (they’re gonna get their sales tax) then every year pay property taxes on it. I love America and I’d die any day for the freedoms we have here but enough is enough. I got 4 kids and a beautiful wife, but times are hard.

2 Likes

I did 25 total, and I don’t have a lot, but it’s enough. Looks like things will be picking up and ‘Made in the USA’ won’t be a union joke for higher priced goods anymore.

No offense to you if you like them but I don’t agree with unions. It’s completely against equal opportunity. Either way I’m stoned and my biggest worries are cutting plenty of wood for the winter. I have 4 amazing kids and a woman that to this day I still thank the good Lord above for. Life is good

3 Likes

Not pro union. Not high taxes either. When one side wants high taxes - to fund the programs that buy them votes - the system is broken.

When they say “Oh, we’ll just tax the evil corporations” - not considering that the corporations have tax lawyers and will never pay it all, and what they do pay will come out of your pocket and mine when they just raise the price of whatever they sell.

1 Like

But I agree. I went rural (not off grid yet) to be left alone.

1 Like

No joke man. We voted in medicinal Mary Jane on Arkansas back in 2016. Still nothing, not even cards. No dispensaries, literally nothing. They made it “legal” but made it suck a pain in the azz and a legal process to get anything approved they knew nobody would be able to leap through the hoops they require