First Grow 58 Grams (Spider Farmer Single LED Board) Back for New Lighting Ideas

here is the project. Ready to add Reflextic / shiny stuff to closet walls. Going to have to route the line to mid attic. I think I will go with around 25 ft on the exhaust to mid attic.

few pics, of the in progress.

I need that exact measurement on that board that the board reccommended. I can not find the actual spec of the board the lights are mounted on. It will be TIGHT fit I think for my closet space.

I am going to use the shelf holders to hang the grow light from.

I am going to add the filter on a hose that has a pulley on the ceiling. That way I can put filter right above the light as it goes to flower. I hope I do not have to add a second filter, but am prepared to do so.

I live in a Non-Weed Friendly area, and I got to be somewhat covert.

Controller mounted on wall outside closet.

closet is 185 cubic ft and fan does 205 cfm

4 inch fan input with check valve for air block when ac is off.

left top shelf in closet

attic piece will 25 ft hose to mid attic

Again looking for the exact measurements on that 135 board if someone can assist on that.

I hope I can get it to fit in this closet.

13.25 (l) 7.75 (w) 2.75 (h) inches. The tape measure doesn’t line up exactly with the hooks and plugs and stuff in the way but that’s pretty darn close on the measurements.

That’s from my tape measure, website that sells it says 13.5" x 8" x 3"

2 Likes

Thanks Bro. I saw you guys play at the Texas Jam, Cotton Bowl, I think in 79? Hotel California Tour.

I seen some Real Bands, back in the Day. :wink:

I got it on order! Going to maybe use the SF 1000 or send it to a friend.

Here is my above attic assy. I have a elbow to route the AC into the closet. I know for sure it will heat up too quick if I don’t.

Strategy is to rock wool and dirt hatch, 2, 5 gal buckets…I know I will crash the Hydro quick, LOL…

I will dirt the other.

I am going to crop at 4th…LST the shit out of both…

Roll the dice and see what I get around April.

I know he space is small, but I am going to try.

I do have the 135 board on order. I got some full spectrum “Air Quote” to have some low level lighting this time also. LED, got from Amazon.

Still wondering if I can shine that SF 1000 on a vertical wall towards the center of the plant during flower, with a fan direct on it so the top 135 shining down light won’t burn it up.

Any theory on using the sf 1000 in conjunction with the 135 board I just ordered.

I want to buy a kill a watt to measure.

I have this all on a 20 amp ckt at the brk at the panel.

So…135, the Fan, the Lower lights around base and possibly the sf1000 board during flower…

I think that is going to be no problem. I did run the 12 gage solid wire to my 4 way inside the closet I ran for grow system. That I caught power from a receptacle

in the same wall 3 ft away.

1 Like

Ac Coming in Low to Closet. Can elbow and hose this input, but I want air low so I can easily block the port if somebody comes to the house, I can go camo easy enough, not looking to permanent from a casual view.

Variable Blower with Temp Probe, and controller with 4" (No it is not crimped down, just “Optical Illusion” or you need to smoke more, exhaust… connected to elbow in attic.

Have a more hardened aluminum flex hose in the attic. I think I may add a flapper valve up there?? It is only 8 ft and the more hose the harder the fan will have to work to push the exhaust?

Anybody care to argue the point of extra long exhaust hose. When it comes to weed growing that is. Initially I was going to try and get to center point of attic, but that will require a attic connection and another 16 ft of expense and hose to get it there.

I wonder if it will stress the motor at all to exhaust it at 24 ft. The way I have it now it exits near the pull down stair well.

I am currently thinking I can get up there and make sure that what is exiting the charcoaled exhaust is not too funky for down wind neighbors.

I am just trying to be, independent.

Purchased the Board @Hellraiser suggested. Getting the refletix up today on the walls and going to connect the SF 1000. I already see UPS tracking from HLG on the KIT-135W-V2-Rspec

Hopefully I was suppose to read between the lines and get the newer board. All in all $197 to the Casa.

Wondering if I can start a grow without a chiller for hydro. I have a couple DWC buckets with air that I think I just may go for a HYDRO crater / flame out while I hit the Frog Farm dirt heavier on the Trio and Cal mag. I was under PH and under fed on grow 1.

Just picked up a Kuman watt monitoring at Amazon for 15 bucks.

Appreciate all the @Hellraiser tips you are sharing.

1 Like

used 1/2" staples and overlapped a bit

Door will be tight, I have a skirt for the door drag on the bottom of the door that I can play with draft.

AC thru 4" piped in thru a Portable AC vented to outside on 6" exhaust.

4" charcoal thru closet / attic roof

Have the spider farmer up until I get the new Light prepared. It will be here soon.

I have 4 tails with Z-Kittles and Can’t remember exactly what it was/