First grow. 5 bag seeds of unknown origin

It’s looking sweet in there!

I have a lot more room. I can open the tent up all the way around except the back wall that I have it on. Makes watering and getting to each of these pretty girls a lot easier. I lollipopped all 5 the day I put them into flower.

Tent sure is filling up!

I wonder when/if I need to start adding cal-mag. My understanding is the ffof runs out of calcium early in flower? Anyone got a good answer for this?

Look at all that green… nice

1 Like

I did have that issue during my first grow. Was late with calmag because I didn’t know about. Coincidentally that issue is how I found the ILGM forum.

You’re tending a very handsome garden.

1 Like

Thanks. Comes from everything I’ve read on this forum! Lol

1 Like

Same at my place. The only time I take to the Google is when I search here and get answers that don’t make sense to me. If I can’t understand how or why, I try to find the science.

Looking a little sad… 1 week 2 days into flower. Any one know if this is normal ?

Think I figured out why they were sad… dry as hell. They must drink more water in flower. Or I’m getting lit and forgetting when I last watered.(I wrote it down this time)

Adding a few familiar faces on here, I Hope you guys don’t mind. Just want to make sure things go ok in flower. Thanks in advance! @imSICKkid @Underthestairs @Covertgrower @Randy_Marsh @Dieselgrow1031

I watered them yesterday. Will know how they look this afternoon when the lights come on. To bring everyone up to speed I switched to flower 10 days ago. Using ffof. I haven’t given any nutrients. I’ve read Im going to need cal-mag. When should I get that and begin giving it?

Water is being ph’d going in. Haven’t checked the run off in a little while. May need to do that to get an accurate reading on how many nutrients they have or don’t have in the soil. Think I will do that next watering.

4 Likes

Definitely thirsty! You gotta love how fast they bunch back. The watering is funny because I don’t always see consistent thirst. At about a week into flower they started asking for almost double the water, 2-1 day sooner than before! I kept going in to see saggy girls. I’ve since adjusted and they’re looking much better.

Keep it up in there

1 Like

Definitely water often! :sunglasses:

Sounds like a 2nd rate strip club my friends took me to once

If this is offensive I’ll delete it… just thought it was funny

3 Likes

Being that big and in flower soak ypur pot completely. Ypu dont have to worry about over watering at this stage. As long as ypu are not soaking them 2 times a day. I think you’ll be fine. Start adding your nutes and measuring your run off. If you flipped to flower its time.for them to start working and for you to ge typer ass in gear too with the nutes and make sure you’re keeping an eye on the run off ppms.

1 Like

Yeah in flower they can drink a gallon or more per day plus evaporation etc , been watering heavily, water 1 or twice a week work for me since I’m lazy

1 Like

Starting to see that. They made a marvelous recovery.

2 Likes

They most certainly did. Lovely looking ladies.

1 Like

Looks like you did a great job.

2 Likes

2 Likes

So I was extreme busy today. Defoliated all 5 plants and added my net. Hope I didn’t remove too much. 3rd week of flower. Guess we’ll see!
Before

After