First grow. 5 bag seeds of unknown origin

I’ve had 4 orders all from different places. Never had a problem. I know a couple people order to friends or family that don’t grow so at least if someone comes looking there’s nothing to find.

I’m in a legal state… So I worry less

Yea I’m not in one of those states lol. And I considered the ordering to a friends house.

2 Likes

Downloaded IG. Didn’t have one lol

1 Like

These look weird to me. Maybe I messed the leaves up so bad they decided to grow new ones? Lol

1 Like

Nah I think those might be foxtails or the actual beginning of the end in terms of your plant telling you “last call for alcohol better watch my ass real close”

Maybe… I considered pulling them all this week. Going out of town in 2 weeks. Would like them all to be in jars by then…

1 Like

Definitely foxtailing. In all of my reading I don’t remember seeing fox tailing lol. Maybe just too lit to remember.

2 Likes

I’ve decided I need to prepare for going out of town.

This morning when the lights went off started the 48 off light cycle. I will probably begin the first plant at around the 36 hours of darkness mark and move through them as I get to them.

Also decided I will wet trim completely and place in wedryer that I bought. Will check them a few days later. Hope they don’t dry out too fast… or too slow for that matter. Humidity in tent around 3pm today was 59% temp 82 with lights off. Can’t keep the temp down on these 95+ days.

Before…

After

1 Like

1 Like

Congrats on what I’m sure it’s going to be an awesome harvest. What made you decide to wet trim?

1 Like

Time crunch. Want them all in jars before I go out of town.

1 Like

Looks like a good trim too! Congrats homie!

1 Like

@Underthestairs I have 2 that I only removed fan leaves. Others 3 are wet trimmed and put in wedryer. That’s a lot of work lol

1 Like

It’s way more work than I had ever thought it could be! Looking great man.

Wedryer is full with 3 plants. I spaced them out probably a little more than I had to but, better safe than sorry!

1 Like

Sampled a few nugs and am very impressed. Nothing harsh. Smooth taste. I usually smoke about 2/3s joint by myself. Smoked with pops and we finished the joint. Both buzzed, nothing crazy but on par with what I’m buying. Letting the rest keep drying as the stems don’t quite break yet when bent.

Have only sampled one plant at this time.

I do have a question regarding autopots. Anyone used them recommend them? Thinking a 4 pot setup in my 4x4 tent. Any reason not to attempt to build this myself?(not the handiest person until I find that right smoke lol)

Does the autopot drain itself and if so where to?
I’ve tagged a few, if you know someone who has used them please tag them as well. Trying to decide whether it’s worth using with jacks, and if it’s feasible in what I’m trying to do.

@Covertgrower @dbrn32 @Slug_Life @CoyoteCody @Dankloud @Mr_Wormwood @Underthestairs @imSICKkid @Nicky

4 Likes

It doesn’t drain. It’s a bottom feed system that the plants drink at will, it only feeds when the float switch allows it to.

I haven’t used it… but I’m seriously contemplating buying or making one also!

3 Likes