First Grow: 4 Super Skunk (Fem) Under 600 Watt LED

Look under the leaves too. Last year a caterpillar got in my tent which was inside my house. One night I noticed some chewed up leaves and in the morning I found a bright green caterpillar that matched the leaves perfectly. :seedling: :bug:

1 Like

that’s what i was originally thinking, but man i swear i stare at this thing in the morning for like an hour straight trying to find anything, even with the dang microscope and magnifying glass. lol whatever it may be, it’s clever indeed.

I used to take my plants outside in the sun when they were small. I think something layed an egg on it then… I used to look at them all the time too, it only took one night for that caterpillar to chew on a bunch of leaves though

I haven’t taken my new plants outside since then :smiley:

haha omg I bet. sheesh. What about worms? like earthworms/red jigglers?

They wouldn’t eat up your plants

1 Like

that’s what I thought. Also, read somewhere it was a myth that they eat through roots (which was my main concern), so I got a few and put them in - immediately they drilled down and my aeration has been killer ever since. In a good way. I don’t know that I’ll always do that - but once I realized I was officially in experimentation mode, I said screw it. no pun intended.

Yeah, I see what’s confusing you, but I think that plant was a female, sorry.

I think this current plant looks just fine, she’s flowering the way she’s supposed to, so stop worrying.

1 Like

I knew it! I’m going with my gut from now on. You live and you learn, right? I’m smiling though b/c even though I tossed a healthy female, it means I was doing a good job up until then hahaha. Just gotta trust my instincts more, and get better at sexing.

Bless you for being actually helpful.

Gorilla Glue is known for the purpling. Just part of it’s characteristics. My GG was the same from the beginning. Continue regular feeding schedule.

1 Like

You’ve got good advice now. I’m finally caught up, but was thinking the same thing, that your plant and her flowers look just fine for 20 days. I don’t know what’s causing the holes and apparent bite-marks. Hopefully nothing that’s chewing on them now, and she’ll be fine. The plant looks mighty healthy, in general! This flowering phase should be a fun time. So, enjoy it. In a few weeks, it will all be over. But first, just keep doing what you’ve been doing!

2 Likes

It lots like u haqld sacs on second but could have waited a little longer … and your not over crowded …I’m over croeded10 plants flowering in a 2x5ft area almost all are 3.5 to 5.5 ft tall

1 Like

You had a net on this plant, right? That’s what those ripped leaves are from. You don’t have bugs, nets are very hard on leaves. You’re doing a great job.

@raustin your a genius

3 Likes

Why, thank you. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes