First grow 3 bag seed 3 or 4 lemon haze and freebie mysteries

The start dates ,I have a 2x2x4 tent with a carbon filter and fan winning a mega garden 15 plant tray ebb and flow I also have a cash crop box hydroponic 6 plant dwc here is everything so far the set upthe seedlings a Lil worried about this one any thoughts or input is greatly appreciated

2 Likes

They are looking a bit better still worried about one though

2 Likes

Things are starting to take off on the one I hope I got a few girls …and not to sure about my young ones forgot to water em and a few roots don’t look so good…beating myself up for that pretty good I just really wanna do good at this so much

1 Like

It’s all a learning experience, so don’t beat yourself up over it too much! As long as you learned something and can apply it to your next grow, you’re doing great!
:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

2 Likes

Totally mate. Its all a learning curve. You make a mistake and learn from it. Everything looks good to me and the last pic that i assume is the one you think has a problem looks healthier than the rest to me. But im not a pro.
Seedlings look a little stringy to me. May need to lower the light on them. Thats my input anyhows. Good luck. Hope to see some nice dank buds.

1 Like

Thank you for the input I appreciate it been battling heat with my light above the seeds waiting on a new light to get here it’s led mars hydro 300w I hope it will do the trick

1 Like

Heard great things about them. I wish i got one of those.

New day and plants

are even worse idk what to do

Do they stand up for the light at all mate. Or stay drooping…
I cant say i know whats going on for sure but if it was my grow id be giving only quarter at max nutes.
Possibly its ph. I used to vary my ph say from 5.2 to 6. This was only because i also had plant problems. So varying the ph each day helped me find the ph it liked the most. But different additives work best with slightly different ph than other additives. Its trying to find what makes your plants happy for your setup.
Im sure you can turn it around and have them reaching for the light

Topic starter is banned for life. Topic left for reference only.