First Grow 2 weeks old and my leaves have yellow tips

I spouted the seed in a paper towel then planted the spout in soil on Feb. 1 2020. She noticeably grows everyday but leaves look dark and have yellow tips.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
    Growing a bag seed I think it’s Gorilla Glue

• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
    I’m growing in Black Gold potting soil which does have a very low amount of slow release fertilizer like .1 or something of each

• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
    5 gallon pot

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
    My water ph is 6.7 and my soil ph stays between 6-7 typically it’s 6.4. I haven’t tested runoff cuz I’m in a big pot so don’t want to over water

• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
    N/A

• Indoor or Outdoor
    Indoor

• Light system
    Using T5 HO florescent light. The tubes are 2ft long 25w per tube

• Temps; Day, Night
    Day temp is 74degrees night is 69-70

• Humidity; Day, Night
    Day and night 70-75 percent

• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
    No ventilation yet but I do have a fan for circulation

• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
    Using a HoMedics humidifier

• Co2; Yes, No
    Yes

First of all welcome to ILGM forum. And now for your plants…honestly your seedling looks great. You can expect the first couple leafs to have some sort of funkiness to them 9 times outta 10. But yours looks great to me. I would just keep doing what your doing

1 Like

Welcome to the community nice seedling, Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you I’m glad I joined! Ok cool I was worried since day one cuz her seed leaves always had some yellow spots on them. Then when the other leaves came in with yellow tips I was worried but couldn’t decide if it was over watering, nitrogen toxic, or what so thank you for easing my mind. Crossing my fingers that it girl now lol.

1 Like