First grow, 1 Super Skunk,1 Gold Leaf, 9 unknown

Done is a relative term and I would guess that bud falls within the parameters of being done but I’m wondering why you can’t check the trichomes ?

2 Likes

because they’re microscopic and i dont have a microscope??? or is there some trick? the best i can do is in the bud shot above but even that does not give me a clear look at what color the triches are

1 Like

here ya go…

2 Likes

Get Me a close up use a tripod if can …need to see the stage the pistils are in 1st or second . Next thought over nite shipping on the item @oak posted . be well worth it .
Hammer .

2 Likes

hey there @Hammer im on other side of the world and shipping would take a couple weeks. plus latewood pmd me for the halloween contest win, so i have one on the way already :smiley:
ill try get a nice photo up in the next 24 hours

2 Likes

Try a magnifying glass or search ‘microscope’ app for your phone, but some of those apps are better than others you may have to try a couple

2 Likes

Hey everybody who was following this thread. Im sorry that everything came to a halt but we recieved a letter from landlord which was a weeks notice to inspection so as you could imagine i had to harvest early… a little under a pound but goood smoke.
None the less ive had a little something up my sleave which i prepared a few weeks prior to my inspection and here they are in all their glory…

There are 3 gold leafs and 5 super skunks. One gold leaf is a clone from the last crop so will be interesting to compare differences between a clone and a mother plant.

Anyway hopeyou all have a very merry stoney christmas :grin::evergreen_tree::v:

7 Likes

Cool story @Bushgrower

things are moving along perfectly and i will flip to flower in a few weeks.

Big thanks to @latewood i recieved my microscope for the halloween competion. Cant wait to show close up of buds when ready

4 Likes

Glad to hear you got your prize. The thanks really goes out to @Aquaponic_Dumme. He donated the prizes. :smiley:

1 Like

Oohh yes how could i forget. Thanks @Aquaponic_Dumme for the awesome prize and for even putting the comp on! Was a lotta fun!! :grin:

Been a month now since last update and the girls are a week in to flower, just about done with their stretch phase. Im feeling a lot more optimistic about this grow in comparrison to my first grow.
This time round i have pure 100% ilgm $eeds and a ilgm clone with 100% germination success and 100% females (same with my last grow ilgm seeds) so definatly happy with the team @ ilgm!!!

:heart_eyes::grin::sunglasses::deciduous_tree:

Im going to keep it to minor lollipopping and no scrog net this time around. Might consider stakes if buds start flopping.

4 Likes

I’m just getting some super skunk started. Any experience that you want to share with this humble man?

1 Like

Um nothing that isnt already in this post but 1 thing that isnt… Try not to smoke it before its ready because it smellls sooooo gooood the temptation will be there lol :joy:

1 Like

Photo update

So if you notice a slight difference in the setting, i just recently had a house inspection and had to rid the house of these plants and when i brang them all back in, it was a lot faster and.more efficient to put up that black sheet of plastic than to put up what i previously had up (A.k.a… Laziness lol)

So the girls are looking fantastic!!! Not the slightest bit of concern all though i do keep vigilant in looking for deficiencies, pests, etc…

Cant wait for harvest!!! :grin: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I love growing cannabis!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sooooooo 6 days ago at midnight, i was chillin playing playstation and the wifie was smokin on a joint when we heard a faint knocking at our door, i wondered, “$hit!!, whos that?” Long story short… it was a cop who smelt our weed, enforced a search, i said “no need, ill hand it over” he was happy with this so when i gave him a jar (half ounce) of weed he said we could flush it and forget it. But the process meant walking past the grow room with extractor fans and dehumidifier running at full tit plus light beaming out the sides and cracks in door. I thought i was going to jail for sure, anyway he walked past it twice and asked us about four times if we were growing any plants, to which we said no. Then he left…

Some ones watching out for us!!!

So anyway 45 minutes after he left, the wife and i started harvest and finished at 6am in the morning. 3 weeks earlier than scheduled.

2 and a half pounds wet weight
Half a pound once dried (yes very depressing, i wish i never weighed it wet)

And now that is my last grow until we get a new rental or purchase our own house :frowning:

:joy:

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about that! But thank goodness you’re not in jail! I’m glad you’re ok and safe dude!

Do you live in an apartment complex or something?

:v:️:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Wow that’s brave but find out the weight limits of marijuana to the law there for Mister meanor and stay with in the limits of that growing, but you’ll have to grow less plants but more times in a season and get you a food saver from Walmart that resealed ziploc bags and get a fire safe and keep your finish products in there and the safe world have to included on a home search warrant. Just know the laws and you good.

1 Like

Oh sh#t close call glad you didn’t end up in the pokie