First greenhouse grow

Unknown strain, I don’t even know whether they are sativa or indica ( newbie ) most seeds here in NZ originate from the old Thai Sticks from the 70s
first time growing in a greenhouse but 2 mths old now. One is kind of taken off and well the greenhouse isn’t exactly large :unamused: top photo shows the fast growing one

Thinking male this one damn it :rage: but could be just more vege? Not sure myself

8 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Looking great keep up the good work here any questions feel free to ask you’ve come to the right place

2 Likes

Thanks started growing Carolina Reapers but they take forever!

1 Like

will do thanks

2 Likes

They’re definitely on the Indica side of the ratio, they look great!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Looking good :blush:
You seem to be doing something right
Keep up the good work :+1:
Happy growing :v::sunglasses:CB

1 Like

[quote=“redrum, post:1, topic:9045”]
here in NZ originate from the old Thai Sticks from the 70s [/quote]

Wow Thai sticks omg I forgot about that strain wow long time ago!

I didn’t know they had MJ in NZ?

Lol good deal I think I will ride along if you don’t mind!

1 Like

Oh yeah used to be called Buda sticks, used to sell for about $ 7 each and very strong :wink:! I imagine these days there are plenty of strains coming in illegally of course. We only just had a bill passed for medical use yesterday! It’s a start but they say some 500.000 people here smoke or have smoked MJ and that’s a population of 4 and a half million… :fearful:

4 Likes

Awesome that is great news! I’m not sure why I haven’t seen that on the news over here in the US?

I live in a legal state and it’s a pretty cool thing!

1 Like

I remember Thai sticks, we called them Buddha also, when I was stationed in the West Pacific. They were great and like you said really cheap to buy.

1 Like

Doesn’t get much coverage here either, it’s probably pill form anyway, and only for serious illnesses, a start at least :blush:

Sure it’s a start. A good start. My sis and hubby lived in NZ years ago. They’re over in AUS now.

NZ is a beautiful country!

1 Like

Yes never knew what you got strength wise but always high quality. But I think any seeds from them started the strains we have here.

1 Like

Its ok here for sure, quite independent as far as economy etc. House prices are through the roof though that’s why many kiwis leave for AUS. My son lives in New York and is in a band there so I keep abreast of what’s happening in the States also :sunglasses: Going to visit sometime ( when he makes his millions haha ) I’m really interesting in the southern states, music is my passion also :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve lived in or traveled to much of the US, especially the South and the East Coast. I like the south. The gulf coast is pretty cool. I can find the good part of everywhere I’ve ever been. It’s all about keeping your eyes and ears open. I love taking turns when I’m going straight just to see where it goes and it’s amazing how many cool places i have found.

Of course that isn’t always advisable everywhere.

2 Likes

What was the initial cost of your greenhouse start, if you don’t mind sharing?

1 Like

Well nothing really I was given the greenhouse, they are probably $50 new and also seeds from a mate. I just used Seed mix for soil to start them in those jiffy pots $5 then some sheep manure $5 and normal potting mix once they were away. I just feed them water and once a week a little tomato food. all in all I would say $30 all up :grinning: oh to germinate I just put cotton wool in a dark jar fill with water close lid and leave for 2 days, they sprout really fast

1 Like

update

I got lucky 3 females and 2 males I gave to a mate

3 Likes

As long as you got rid of them all males must die :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like