First go at a "kind soil" grow. No nutes just water!

@SilentHippie @Missiles @DoobieNoobie @Drinkslinger @Oldguy @Verdant lets see if i can manage to produce something15602125944723775522760252118635|374x500

from these four girls ? They are the labeled 1s , the other 2 small unlabled 1s are 2 more super skunks that probably will fizz out but its worth a shot ! Almost a full tent !

8 Likes

these are the other 3 that just got transplanted !

5 Likes

Hey i almost have a full tent though lol. Does anyone think this girl will actually produce anything as bad as i screwed her up or should i just pull her and toss her …the 1in front of her im praying produces 2 grams lol…but the 1 in the back i think i killed her . I dont see any hope for her but thoughts and opinions are always welcome and wanted !

3 Likes

Wow the new girls look all fancy in their kind soil :grin: nice job @Ncgreenthumber :wink:

1 Like

As far as my thoughts on the one you think is all screwed up LOL you might as well keep her and finish her out and at least Harvest something instead of nothing :wink: quite honestly she’s not that bad I have seen worse trust me LOL just watch her numbers :wink:

4 Likes

Well thank you maam , the top layer of soil that you can see there is promix. Pretty much half or maybe a tad less is all kind soil but its of course the bottom half lol. I pray this grow goes right for me plus this promix im using seems to have a good amount of nutrients too so maybe that will help ? What do you think ?

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag. You’ll do well with this I think. Just keep going on the others. They will give you some rewards for sticking with it.

5 Likes

I used this outdoor once. I was adding nutes during veg and shouldn’t have been , caused a lock out. With just water you should be fine for a while.
Peace @Ncgreenthumber. Girls look good btw. :+1::grin::v:

2 Likes

No problem man , thanks for all the help and advice you’ve given brother . I really appreciate it. At this point i know im not getting very much from them but i just want to take them to the end to be able to say i had a somewhat of a successful harvest ?

1 Like

Thanks man ! Hoping for the best , happy growing man !

1 Like

Oh yeah @SilentHippie i was also reading on the kindsoil instructions and they said that we should not be adjusting the ph of our water with any kind of liquids , and the only other thing i know to do is to water with smartwater because its ph is 6.7 … i dont know of any other water that is ph’d at exactly 6.5 ? What do you reccomend in this situation. The only ph up and down i have is liquid . Any help is appreciated.

Also for you @Missiles im going to take em to the end because i think i only have about 3 weeks left , so im almost there , yesterday was the 4th week of flower . So how long do they usually stay in flower for actually?

1 Like

What are they again? Lol I’m old and forgetful haha most strains have about a 9 week flowering schedule. I think yours are autos though so most of the go 11-13 weeks total

2 Likes

They are ilgm auto super skunks , its ok trust me i forget stuff all the time . My wife says id forget my ass if it wasnt attached to me haha. And we arent old we are just experienced ! Lol

5 Likes

So according to the website it has a 48 day flowering period. So I would go from the date you seen preflower and figure out from there. They usually take a little longer then breeder suggestions. I would figure 8 wks flowering. Haha that’s what you said in the beginning huh

2 Likes

Yep you know it . Ok let me look back and see if i can see when they first started to flower , im sure i posted a pic on the other thread .

1 Like

So yeah i looked back and found em and im right on schedule with the 4 weeks of flower , this week will be going into week 5 of flower !

1 Like

Nice!!! You’re almost there. I would just water like @garrigan62 said with the Epsom salt and see how she does. Let us know what your numbers are :wink:

1 Like

Looking good. Happy u decided to finish em on up

2 Likes

Thanks @PurpNGold74 i dont even care if i only get a gram out of each plant at this point , i just want to say i got them to harvest and i can grow pot . Its more about pride at this point more than anything. I dont quit and i be damn if ill start now . Im italian , we dont quit !

4 Likes