First Foray Indoors and With Auto’s

This is what I see when I look at those pics.

1 Like

@fast-grow @Covertgrower What about the 6” space left to the top of my lights, is this a problem, and what should I do about it if it is? It’s in one of my photos above.

Sativa dominant plants can really handle a lot of light. I had my lights maxed out for the Malawi I grew. That thing wanted more even! I wouldn’t be too concerned until you see some leaves getting upset about it.

1 Like

I usually run photos and Autos together, so when I flip to 12/12 light schedule the problem disappears. Maybe you can knock an hour or two off of your lights on time. What schedule are you running for your lights? Only other option I can think of is to Super crop or start bending your plants over so they’re not so close to the light. I’m assuming that the drivers are not dimmable for your lights?

Yeah, HLG 100 isn’t dimmable. I was on 18/6, dialed back to 16.5/7.5 a few days ago. She got a lot bigger than I thought she would.

I am watering tomorrow evening, what should my ppm be when I add nutes? Do I ph adjust after I measure ppm, or before?

1 Like

Watered her with nutes, 1250ppm 6.3ph going in, runoff was 1410ppm 6.3ph. She was already thirsty from Friday afternoon flush, only had about a pint of runoff.

Tiny little top leaves and tiny buds :frowning:
Photos outside of tent, color and leaves look healthy aside from how small they are top side.

1 Like

Add your nutes, measure ppm, the adjust pH, then add your microbes last.

I think you’re gonna be ok.

For reference

1 Like

Hmm. That chart is a little off. Erm, not detailed. It’s not abrupt. Edit, better take.

2 Likes

Week 3 of flower in an auto, can I defoliate without impacting yield, or will it shock it? She’s pretty bushy.

Going to experiment with plant #2, fim’d her today, will see how she does against her older sister.

1 Like

I tried to fim one once. Not even sure if it worked out or not.

2 Likes

If my first girl didn’t basically take over my 3x3, I wouldn’t be aggressive with this one, so she’s going towards some experimentation. I may have to put her outdoors when she starts getting much bigger, got a ways to go still with first just starting week 3 of flower. I thought auto’s stayed smaller, surprise!!

So, guessing this is a nitrogen deficiency, she’s in FFOF, been using FF Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom, but not with Grow Big, so guessing she used up most available nitrogen. This is only happening on a few of the low level fan leaves, some have yellowed completely and have been removed. My local supply shop is closed Saturday and Sunday. I used Miracle Grow at half strength, which at full strength is 18-18-21, so 9-9-10.5? Leaves have greened up a bit. I added 2-tablespoons of epsom a few days ago as well, and King Crab yesterday. May give her one more shot of the Miracle Grow at next water mainly for the nitrogen, then back to BB and TB only. Day 18, guessing her nitrogen needs will dwindle starting at week 4? The Tiger Bloom supplies some nitrogen.