First flush and ph issue

Some of the stems on the plants are turning pulple-ish and new growth is a light green color.

So… I have done some research and flushed my plants today. The peat moss that I am using as my media for my plants turns out to be when it breaks down it is very acidicis acidic. That is what I have researched and found on the forums from people in the past that has ran into this problem. I could not get the ph runoff above 4.2 so I’m just going to stop going the cheap route and order some FF ocean forest soil since that is the “best” stuff out there from what I have been reading on. Only question i have for this is if it would be fine to transplant into that now, or what would be the best way to go about this situation in a more experienced growers opinion? Thanks for all of the help, I have learned so much already for my first grow to make the future ones less stressful!:wink:

Pro-mix Hp or Sunshine mix #4 are both very reliable soils and available at most garden stores even some walmarts peat moss is good medium just can’t be over watered best to use fabric pots with it they are so nice for airflow and dry nice and fast