First flush and can't get nute levels back up

Wow! That’s a lot of bottles! :joy:

1 Like

LOL, it’s one hell of a hobby. That’s the whole FF nutrient line minus flowers kiss which is a foliage spray.

1 Like

yeah, i’m thinking along the lines of a living soil next go around. trying to second guess nutes in/out is a bit of a pita.

1 Like

Consider jacks321 and coco bro. Price point and quality is unmatched. For most grows it’s the same feed front to back.

i will definetly do some reading up on it. i’m lazy as helll so i like it as simple and successful as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Then jacks and coco is up your ally. That’s where I’m headed!

I use soil with Dr Earth dry top dress: Home Grown veg, Premium Gold transition, Flower Girl flower. I use Cal Mag + and Phosphoric acid to treat dechlorinated tap water along with weekly Recharge and Mammoth P microbes. My goal is to feed the soil with no flushing every few weeks, no lock out, and no deficiencies.

1 Like

i have a few weeks left if I end up being actually successful but I will be doing something different.

Right on. Not familiar with them.

How I handle tap; and my microbial feedings in soil.
And the nutes I use; jacks 321 is the biggest bang for your buck.

(these numbers are for 5 gallon)

how often you water/add nutes with your coco setup?

In soil with jacks I Feed every 2 days. In the coco with jacks I feed every day. Which is why I have reservoirs :+1: I mix 25-30 gallons of nutrient mix to feed through out the week.

yep, a lot of reading to do too see how I want to go. I am for now and a ways in the future gonna be planting these auto flower seeds I have.

1 Like

Coco is basically hydro without all the extra work. There are also automated systems such as autopots. Might get boring at that point though, LOL.

I have the papers tds meter also and I’ve only stuck it in mixes twice lol. So diff from the cheapish that just give ppm. Getting used to the papers now just laying around with water and silica and calmag messing to see how it works and all. It throws the ec number then a ppm number 2 seconds later. Or it does ppm first then ec so when I first started to try it I was lost on why it was giving me a ppm reading with a point in it lol. Would be like 1.6 or so. Never caught that the ppms showed just before then switch to ec numbers lol.

1 Like