Ok, so I flushed one of my plants. She’s at the end of her 6th week and growth started seeming like it was just stagnating. After reading some of Bergmans Lab stuff I decided that maybe I was starting to get some nutrient lockout via salt buildup. Soil is FFOF and didn’t start any feeding till around the 4th week. My numbers have been good, pH hanging out at 6.1-6.6 and I have been keeping my nutes well within FF Trio’s ppm range, although to the lower side of the range.
Here is how I flushed. Plants are in 3 gal fabric pots. 2 gal’s with sledgehammer in it. Let it set for an hour. Flushed 4 gal’s plain water. Let it set for a bit till it quit draining out of the bottom of the bag. Ppm’s at the end of the 4 gal flush was about 1240. So I added nutes with a total ppm of 1700. Runoff from that was only in the 1550 ppm range. Ok, well I decided too add another gallon with the nute ppm up to 2390. Ppm went back down to the 1200’s.
Anyway, it’s back in the tent for now and will wait to hear what from some of you too see how to proceed.