First feeding of Microbes please help!

Hello everyone! I am a complete newbie and i am preparing to do a microbial feeding and wanted to be certain i don’t screw anything up. I thought it was as easy as ph my water between 6.0 and 6.5. Then next step would be add each microbial product to my water that has been ph’d to 6.5. Am i missing anything after i add product to water? Other than feeding them as i usually do when i give them water. My seedings are 2 weeks today above ground and 19 since dropped into soil. I am using a mix of 70% coco coir and a mix of 20% perlite 10% ocean on top with worm casting as well. Please advise and perhaps join me on this journey! Happy Growing :seedling:

@Graysin are you available? I believe you had given me the order but i can’t find it

1 Like

I don’t ph my water when I use my recharge. The microbes will do all the work for you. Meaning making the soil usable (and water) for the plants. They look ok right now. 2 weeks?

1 Like

Unless you are using something exotic I add microbes (fishS!t or Tribus) after I mix and pH the nutrient solution. When I add Voodoo Juice and Piranha I add it after Jack’s is mixed along with other supplements I may add.

2 Likes

You got it right, microbes are the very very final step even after you adjust the pH.

2 Likes

2 wks today above ground 19 days total

Why did soneone mention my soils ph? Does it take in account what i adjust my water ph to? They did not explain all they said was coco coir 5.8 soil 6.5, not sure what that meant :thinking: . Would you know?

1 Like

Thx much appreciated!

Perfecr! Thank you kindly!

That was me. Coco and soil run different PH levels.

Coco perlite = PH at 5.8

Soil = PH at 6.5

Those values are the sweet spot. You want to get close to those numbers.

@The_Chef bro today i did my first hit of concentrate :crazy_face: it was interesting i must say! I need to learn how to smoke. Its not easy if you don’t know what u doin

1 Like

@The_Chef bro if you tell me 5.8 i’ll give 5.8. Im a good boy!! My mommy said so! You confused the hell out of me!! You had me stuck for a minute reading everything i could on ph and soil. I was tight when i couldn’t figure it out what you was saying. Any ways thanks for the info. Much appreciated!

Btw im glad you explained it this way i can help someone else later when they like me! A newbie!!

1 Like

:rofl: I’m not really into concentrates myself. I’m an old school tree kinda guy.

1 Like

Bro neither am i! I just had to try it and see what the kids are doin these days! Lol! Im an old man already!

1 Like

Haha come over to my playground i make rosin 2

2 Likes

If you’re growing in coco, pH your water to 5.8

If you’re growing in soil, pH your water to 6.5.

We tend to get a bit short-hand-y around here. :joy::v:

1 Like

Got it thx! error #2 thx for the heads up! I should have figured i’d mess up. Live and learn! Thx @The_Chef ! Happy Growing :hatching_chick:

2 Likes

1 Like