First ever harvest, getting close. Thanks to everyone!

Wow that sucks. My condolences. Im so worried about it, I have fans on the plants even when they’re outside. I use an organic fungicide spray once a week also. But sometimes it doesn’t matter, when you’re outdoors Mother Nature rules.

1 Like

It was my mistake. I had autoflowers plants coming into final harvest in mid July, in the NE. Not smart but hindsight…

in portland? im on bailey isle. i can see portland on a clear day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

L/A aka Dirty Lew

2 Likes

Tell me it’s time. Please.

1 Like

Well, after 124 days the ladies are in the dark for their final 24 hour push. It’s been an awesome learning experience, and honestly I’d have been totally lost if it weren’t for this forum and the countless patient people providing great advice along the way. I’ll provide pics tomorrow of the cut for those interested. Thanks again everyone and Happy Harvest Season!! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Looking good, nice job!

1 Like

Thanks a lot, appreciate it. My first grow, learned a lot!

Congratulations they look great and you’ve finally rounded 3rd and on the home stretch

1 Like

First cola. She’s a beauty.

Also thank you, I appreciate it.

That looks wonderful, that’s the kind of bud you dream of when you first start out. I’m first timer and mine are in early flower and I dream of buds like that

1 Like

Thank you, yes I’ve been fortunate.

Yup lookin fine in that household. Bet she smells lovely

1 Like