First ever harvest, getting close. Thanks to everyone!

Close to my first ever harvest. I appreciate the help I’ve received here from several great people. Happy harvest to all!

13 Likes

i see the 207 in your user name. are u from maine?

Yes I am, been humid around here lately. How about you, are you up here too?

yes. off the coast of portland/brunswick

2 Likes

I’m right on the coast in Portland. I love it here.

1 Like

@Daveyjames207 Need a pic of the hole plant looks milky but want to see pistols and that looks like the leafs you want to look close at the buds

2 Likes

Not quite ready yet I believe but close.

2 Likes

My second girl, both 4 months old.

3 Likes

I would wait another week or possibly 2

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. I was hoping it would be that close!

1 Like

Heck, if you can control the “First Grow Harvest Urge”…let the Ladies go as far as possible.

The colas will fluff and sugar up more. BTW…4 months of what strain?

1 Like

I honestly don’t know what strain. They could be Skywalker Kush, Headband or MOB. I collected seeds from those three and saved them, of course I mixed them up :man_shrugging: .

Haha! Well all 3 photos. Let those babies rock on man! They could get cantaloupe sized :joy::joy:

1 Like

Looks like you won the Mystery Seed Lottery. congrats…:cowboy_hat_face::vulcan_salute::v:

1 Like

Haha thank you, appreciate it. I’ve been very fortunate so far.

Trichomes getting out of control?

1 Like

Indeed @Daveyjames207 but based on pistils, you’ve got a week or three to go, easily. Looks fantastic but if possible, patience is a virtue at this stage.

Lots o Mainah’s here @oldpro (that’s not you Art???) lol

I live in little Mogadishu

1 Like

Yeah I’m thinking also at least a week. Thanks for the input. Us Maineiacs are a hardy folk! But it’s been humid as eff here for weeks. I’m doing all I can to fight mold.

I lost most of all three of these plants in end of July to MOLD

1 Like