Fergus’s Grows 1-6

I did remove some leaves today to open up bud sites and also topped again the Skunk from right as its still in vege and thought why not (time will tell). These 4 are all autos. Not much smell at all until I nipped some leaves.
I have a photo that Im going to let vege for another month also. It was a seed off last grow where some colas hermied at around 6 weeks so I know its a bit risky but the last one got light stress but Im hoping this wont go that way. Temps are good sitting 22-26 depending on shed temp. Watering every 2 days to run off with light nutes as I did 1st grow.

5 Likes

Loving these Autos so far. This Original Skunk has just been topped again and a light defol, seems to love it.

4 Likes

Gorilla Glue auto starting to stack. No frost as yet, is that normal for this strain ? The only 2 strains I have grown were very frostyby now. Heading in to week 2 of flowering
@repins12 @Bulldognuts @AAA @Hellraiser

4 Likes

Different strains and different plants are going to grow differently. As close as you will get to the same is a clone from the original plant. :v:

2 Likes

My NL autos took a while to start to frost up. They got there eventually :+1:

2 Likes

Gorilla Glue takes longer to frost up than most other strains I grow.

1 Like

Thanks guys :+1:

Skunk looking promising.
@Growingscotland

6 Likes

Woooww she isn’t half going for it ripping along! she’s a grate looking plant she’s just getting bigger And healthier by the day thanks also for the tag @Fergus :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

1 Like

Looks like she is going to have multiple colas :+1:

1 Like

This little Gelato Auto was rescued from a window grow after flowering so Im nursing it along for a little nug or 2 :thinking:

4 Likes

This little GG auto is looking good 16 days in to flower.

5 Likes

Think ill have a crack at some clones after next grow.
Is this a good light for the job. $100NZ
Im not looking for the cheapest one and dont mind going to LED. I understand we dont need alot of juice for this job.
2ft T5 2 x 24w

@dbrn32 @Hellraiser @repins12

T5-2x24

8 Likes

That should do pretty good for rooting clones and seedlings.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply. Im now thinking ill get something that can vege a 2 x 2 as well as my 2 x 2 is spare. Wont be a perpetual grow but back to back at least. This is not dimmable so would it be ok for clones if I set it up high enough? @dbrn32 @Hellraiser
Thank you :+1:

“HLG 100 V2 uses our custom designed High efficiency white light Quantum Boards. With a total of 192 pcs Samsung LM301B LED’s, this fixture produces 15,000+ Lumens with just 95 Watts of power. Equivalent to 220W T5 or 300W CFL output or 200W metal halide”

image2241

3 Likes

Ya, it will work. They make hlg-65 too, plenty to veg a 2x2.

2 Likes

Will the 100 work for flowering in a 2 x 2 if I get caught before bigger tent ready? Thought it might work as a back up plan rather than only useful for clone/vege etc

1 Like

So put 4 strains in to paper towels.
CBD Caramel Cookies, Bubble Gum, Gorilla Girl and Hulkberry all photos.
Im liking this auto grow but dont think the harvest is going to be enough to make my meds so back to photos. I only need 1gm a day for vape and a couple of oz for coconut infused caps. My 1st grow gave me enough for 5 months… just.
@kaptain3d Current grow, CBD up next :+1:

4 Likes

Very nice! :nerd_face:

1 Like

I just read through this whole thing - very interesting and nice job at the end!

1 Like