Fergus’s Grows 1-6

This poor thing (bubba kush) got tipped out by the dog so repotted and kept this as it had broken off. Nice through the vape :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Sounds like you made the best of it, congrats on the chop and good luck on the changing of laws!

1 Like

Thank you :love_you_gesture:

I have a feeling this might be some good meds

7 Likes

Hae bro, I’m from NZ too. Are you indoors or out?

Indoors brother

Where do you get your lights from? I don’t really trust the online sites

Herbal House or any of the main NZ based hydro shops.

1 Like

Cheers bro

Here we go again, 2nd ever grow but first time with autos.
Back to small 70cm x 70cm tent for now with HPS light set at 250 atm. Need to purchase a silent fan kit as its in my room now.
Autos
Back left: Skunk
Back right: GG4
Front left: GDP
Front right: GG4
Got another bean just popped so might need to try and fit my bigger tent in room at some stage.
Just a general soil mix I made and aged for a couple of months prior. Will pot up to 5gal cloth pots soon.

Cheers for watching.

Ferg :pray: @Oldguy @Bulldognuts @MrPeat @repins12 @dbrn32 @Hellraiser @PurpNGold74 @MadCandy @Cannabian @AAA

13 Likes

Lookin good. Healthy plants. :+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks for the tag, still set to watch. :+1:

2 Likes

You know that I am coming along for the ride :+1:t2: :v:t2:

3 Likes

I was hoping you were :+1:
Cheers brother :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

Still lurking in the background with :popcorn:

3 Likes

nice plants! Just curious, for those Americans out there 70cm is is less than 3 feet. Thats a lot of plants in such a small space? That would be great for 1 scrogged plant though.

1 Like

Yeah mate that true. I had 3 photos in it last time and restricted vege to 4 weeks and topped also. Still ended up getting a bigger tent to finish flowering. Ill probably set bigger tent up before too long.

3 Likes

Thanks! Im still learning the transfer… all i got honestly is F to C :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

It will be even better this time round! best of luck with this grow with the autos! I’m set to watch :eyes:
I was already watching tho :smile:

1 Like

Good luck with the grow, I’ll be in the background watching :eyes:

1 Like