First Ever Grow - Indoor | Grow Tent | LED | Auto White Widow

@imSICKkid @Bulldognuts @MrPeat @aPotforPot @kellydans

Alright Peeps, things seems to be going well - I can control Temp down to a couple degrees, same with RH. Just went out and bought some CalMag, PH Down and the FF Trio for nutes when needed next week.

However, first issue has arisen and I can’t quite pinpoint the issue. See image below:

From doing my research, it could be one of the following issues based on what I’ve tried so far:

• Underwatering (nervous about overwartering)
  • PH levels of water too high (Hence buying some PH down)
  • Then I’m drawing a blank.

Seems to still be growing rapidly, this is Day 11 from planting it. Nothing on the underside of the leaves, just on the top. And only seems to appear on the first two larger leaves. Slight curl on the far leaf.

Any thoughts, suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

Thanks for the tag. Overall, I think your seedling looks good. The two bottom single Leafs I can see some little spots. If your next set of New Growth leafs come out and look healthy. I wouldn’t sweat it too much. You will eventually need some ph up. Later on when you start mixing nutes will drive your pH Down. Let’s see what the community thinks about the spots before you make any changes.

4 Likes

I was shocked at how much the pH drops when adding nutrients to the water. :+1:

3 Likes

@MrPeat @kellydans

Assuming then, I should move away from PH balanced water and start adding nutrients to drive the PH down in the soil medium? I’m sitting a 7-8 with my PH meter, but it’s not going down with clean water.

That could be what it is, PH is too high because I haven’t begun nutrients yet.

1 Like

I would first add the nutrients then check the pH. You will need to do single drops till you get the desired pH. Then feed.

In 1 gallon if water.

1 Like

Roger that, will give that a shot and start nute feeding at around 6PH.

Appreciate your help!

Just remember that the damaged leaves won’t repair themselves but if the rest if the leaves stay good, don’t sweat it. :+1:

3 Likes

I read where you are using the pot for pot. Soil, shouldn’t need any nutes. Especially in seedling stage. PH your water to 6.5 when you water in . Also seedlings don’t need a lot of water. But when you do start watering, water in a 6 inch circular pattern So The Roots Start reaching out looking for that moisture.

1 Like

Hey GST,

She is looking good and will grow through that. The one thing I would say is just keep the watering light. That is still a super small plant so she is not drinking much and that pot can hold a lot of water. We want to get the roots down to the bottom where all the nutrients are.

Cheers.

@aPotforPot @kellydans @MrPeat

Update 1 day later. PH balanced the water to 6.5, and gave her a little (hadn’t for a while prior). Seems to keep having rapid growth, but I’ve discovered a mutation on both of the first set of fan leaves. See below!

Apart from that, looking good. Appreciate everyone’s help!

2 Likes

I agree looking good.

Just a quick update, solid nodes growing now at day 15! Just started some LST to get it bent over and work it around the pot.

3 Likes

@kellydans @MrPeat @aPotforPot Not sure you’re following this grow, or you even want to be tagged, but tagging you until you’re not interested anymore :joy:

This is where I’m at Day 17, massive growth now, but started LST two days ago and getting it bent over nicely.

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag ! I think your plant is progressing and looks healthy. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Nice job! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

@GST93 I got a pot for pot to waiting on it still it will be exciting how it works

@GST93 looks healty and everthing I’ll have to watch it see how it does

@GST93 looking great! Nice work bud!

New here, hope it’s okay to follow! Also doing my first grow and looking to get advise anywhere, hope your grow goes well.

1 Like

@kcj Absolutely, I’ll be here until the end!