First ever grow. Can’t do it without you guys. Pls help

That’s to keep your canopy intensity a little more even. If they were right next to each other would be extremely high in middle and fall off a lot more at edges.

1 Like

Ahhh gotcha. Thanks

1 Like

@CannaNewbie . . if you were able to see the light intensity footprint on the floor of your tent, you would see the pattern overlaps in the center. That’s why they are mounted far apart. Maximum coverage.

1 Like

Humm… don’t think they are… maybe a random seed in the soil. I’m so far behind on all these threads!:slightly_smiling_face:

Hey guys. Planning my second grow. Need some help. Going to do photos this time in 5 gallon pots. Going to start the seedling in a solo cup and then transplant. Question is in the solo cup should I use happy frog or OF? Also in the 5 gallon pot should I use happy frog on top half and OF on bottom or can I just use OF In the solo cup and 5gallon pot? @Bulldognuts @CoyoteCody @TLC @Breezy @Nicky @Covertgrower @Enlightened420

2 Likes

You can use the HF in the solo cup. If you allow the roots to get good and established then it shouldn’t be a problem to go right into the OF.

3 Likes

agree with above. Looks like they got
you covered

1 Like

Something relatively inert would be better than either.

3 Likes

Since coco isn’t a choice… :wink: I say FFOF.

3 Likes

Thanks. Another question. Worried about light leaks. I have 3 vents on the bottom of my tent. Would light get in from there? I don’t know what would happen if light does get in from there

And I’m about to order jacks. Did you only use part a and b? Epsom salt I have already

2 Likes

Yep part A part B and Epsom. If you are going to be using OF you won’t need to start Jack’s probably until flower.

2 Likes

Thanks brother. Chopping down my 2nd NL auto in a few days. Going to order the hero pack from ILGM now Bruce banner. Skywalker and black widow. Going to try and fit four 5 gallon pots in my 2x3 but most likely three pots. One of each and when ppm goes under 1,000 I guess I’ll start the jacks

2 Likes

Just tag me if you have any questions. If I can’t help there’s several people that can.

2 Likes

Oh I’m tagging u alright :joy::joy: thanks brother. Always appreciate the help. Will start a new journal once I get the seeds in

2 Likes

@CannaNewbie im your huckleberry too

2 Likes

Chopped down second NL auto that had a lot of issues. Did a trim but going to get deeper in to remove the dead leaves in the morning and then wash. Too sleepy from trying to remove the dead leaves. Smoking on my first NL auto and it’s really good. I let this one go longer so we’ll see how it is, started to get white hairs growing, maybe I let it go too long? My first NL auto was 548 grams wet and just shy under 4oz dry. This one is 750 grams wet. Ugly but still has frost like my first one and more amber trics. This is my First grow, did 2 NL autos. Learned a lot. Ordering seeds for second grow now. Hopefully learned from some of my mistakes @OlyBoy98503 @dbrn32 @Breezy @Covertgrower @Green707Thumb @Nicky @RockClarke @CoyoteCody

7 Likes

Ugly or not the it will some of the most satisfying highs knowing that it is the fruit of your labor. :+1::v:

4 Likes

Yea my first one was pretty ugly too and it’s smokes super smooth and gives me a good high. This one has more amber trics, so maybe it’ll give me more of a couch lock. My jacks nutes just came in today. Excited to try it for second grow.

9 Likes

Congrats!

3 Likes