First ever grow. Can’t do it without you guys. Pls help

Okay going to try that. Thank you!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hey guys. Should I and when should I top these autos and when should I lst? I know topping isn’t good for autos but my tent is a 2x2x4. The one on the left is growing slimmer and taller than the one on the right, it’s growing shorter and bushier compared to the left.

2 Likes

Personally I would go ahead and top now and start LST. They have enough size to start LST. As you pointed out, no way to be sure about when flower will start with autos.

1 Like

I’ve never topped before. I need to watch some YouTube videos lol and thinking if maybe I should top just one incase it goes wrong. I don’t want to mess up both lol

1 Like

Watching video is not a bad idea. I’m going to suggest a journal to follow. @Hellraiser has a journal that is excellent for new members to follow he covers many basic procedures.

5 Likes

Cool, thank you

1 Like

Yeah I just covered topping a couple days ago in my journal, check it out.

2 Likes

Thanks. Going to check it out

2 Likes

Would it be okay to top autos? I have a small tent and it’s my first grow

1 Like

I don’t grow autos, but I hear most people don’t top them, but if you have a short tent and height is a concern then you do what you gotta do, and if you decide to top, probably the sooner the better before they go into flowering. That’s why I don’t grow autos, no control over when they will flower.

3 Likes

Ahhhh I see. Thanks, On my second grow I’m getting a taller tent or maybe get a taller tent for these If I see them get too tall

3 Likes

Ah yes dont top autos, lst only bro

1 Like

Shit man. So conflicted. Sitting infront of them right now thinking if I should top cause me tent is only 4ft high lol some say don’t, some videos say it’s okay. Idk what to do lol

1 Like

I just bought a smaller tent, its 2x4x5…I have autos growing in there

with the autos u shld be ok, u see the on on the left… it’s like 2 feet tall but currently the tallest part is about 8 inches away from the dirt, u can make these plants whatever shape u want…I have to lean heavy on the dont top autos brother it’s too risky in my opinion

2 Likes

To avoid confusion the one on the left is a photo I was just using it as an example when I was saying u can make these plants whatever shape u want

1 Like

What kind of light do u have

1 Like

I hope mine start looking good like yours. I’m just going to lst them and see what happens. Worst case, I’m going to buy a taller tent

1 Like

Mars hydro 600

This is where I’m at right now

3 Likes