First dwc hydro grow ever

Update on jill she’s doing well on week 4 now week5 starts Saturday I really want her to start to flower cause I have to switch my lights for my photos I’m afraid much longer and they’re gonna outgrow the tent with the stretch anyways here’s a little pic

no more leave issues she’s doing well now thanks everyone

2 Likes

Autos will flower when they are ready, 12/12 or 18/6. They look like they’re mature enough.
It won’t hurt anything to flip now.

Looks great!

1 Like

I know they flower in their own no matter just wanted to give it as much light as I could before switching but I may do it at my next bucket change on Saturday. Since it won’t hurt anything

1 Like

I didn’t really train the bucket at all just selective pruning that’s all and I have it one topping

If they are autos, why would you flip? They will flower on 18/6. That’s the beauty of them, no light cycle. That is why I incorporated them in with my photos. Kinda for a perpetual grow all in the same tent. Thinking about going Hydro with my autos as well after this run.
Brother, I have run my autos 18/6 start to finish, Have only had one that had to be flipped to 11/13. Moere light, more growth. Just my humble opinion :v:

I have two photos in their need to go into flower two photos three autos when I run just autos I always do 19/5 straight throughout and the photos are gonna stretch to the ceiling if I wait much longer

1 Like

You could SCROG the photos to control the height of you want to wait for the auto. Great way of controlling height. And can DIY a SCROG for less than £10.

But a auto will flower under any light schedule. Flip to 12/12 for your photos and the auto will eventually flower with them

2 Likes

Sorry forgot about the 2 photos. I do the same thing :v:

2 Likes

Jills looking good just had her bucket change I had to change light schedule to 12/12 for photos but she’ll make it throughimage can’t wait to see her flower

4 Likes

@KoolHandLuke if you wanted to check out my bucket grow she’s doing great now

1 Like

Watching bro :+1:

Jacks came in today don’t want to start using it til new bucket on Saturday so I’ll finish out this week with what I’ve been using

2 Likes

She’s getting big I’ll take some pics when lights go on I hope my gold leafs pull through ok third day of 12/12

1 Like

here’s a pic of jill just woke up lil while ago

1 Like

and her after some defoliation

1 Like

She’s starting to throw some littles clusters I’m excited just in time switch to the flower nutes from bergmans

![T|375x500]

4 Likes

Here she is she’s starting to flower and stretch just gave her a little haircut

4 Likes

She’s really taking off now

1 Like

Can’t wait to see jill in full bloom thank you everyone for the advice through this grow made me a believer in hydro can’t wait to move and setup a full hydro grow I need to get a better ph meter though want the blue lab for sure found one that tests the ph in soil also by them was thinking about that one. big shout to my man @HanJolo thank you @Covertgrower @spyonyou @repins12 @dbrn32 I’m sure theirs people I forgot

6 Likes

Happy I could help mate. Smashing it bro. Cant wait to see them buds growing

1 Like