First complete indoor grow

Watering time!!

MW gets 2 gallons of spring water with 1 1/2 tsp Tiger Bloom pH’d to 7.2.
7.2 in
6.6 out
PPM 505 in
PPM 385 out

BGA’s both got 1 gallon spring water with 1 tsp Tiger Bloom pH’d to 6.5. pH 6.4 out. Didn’t check PPM as they both have no signs of anything other than nice multiple flowers everywhere.

2 Likes

Just thought I’d put these here because they’re pretty.

6 Likes

They are some sexy young ladies… im guessing thats that same BGA on the top pic?

Outta likes but image

@PurpNGold74 those are the (2) BGA’s.

MW starting to bud up nicely. BGA’s putting on big weight and some leaves starting to change to a beautiful shade of purple. Think I’m only a couple weeks away from harvest on those.

5 Likes

Looking really good

2 Likes

Which one is the BGA? Curious to see how they are turning out😉

I’m guessing the bottom one?

The bottom (2) are BGA and the top is my MW.

1 Like

That very bottom bud is gorgeous!

1 Like

Took down the smallest of the (2) BGA’s tonight. Didn’t have time to get the other one. I’m going to give it a couple more days to compare results. Got just short of 300g wet. Completely happy with that. Many tight buds with a couple of big ones. Here’s what it all looks like with one pic of the biggest cola.

8 Likes

Congrats @GetbackJoJo. It’s a great feeling

1 Like

Congratulations on the harvest!

1 Like

@GetbackJoJo yay! Now dry and cure those buds so u can get baked. Smoke!!!

1 Like

Watered the MW tonight. 2 gallons spring water with 2 tsp Tiger Bloom and 1 tsp Calmag. I’ve had some pretty massive yellowing of leaves. I pH’d it 7.0 in and 6.5 out. PPM was 963 in and 1071 out. Does that technically constitute nute lockout or am I still in range? It could be that I’m not watering her enough. She drank all 2 gallons and less than 10% run-off.

2 Likes

I think a runoff of 6.5 and 1100 is pretty good. I think your idea of increasing watering a bit maybe combined with a slight increase in nutrient dosage is good. When do you plan on cutting off nutrients altogether for pre-harvest?

@Sixpackdad she’s starting to get really sticky and the buds are picking up weight. I was going to start checking trichs in a couple weeks. I’m about a week or so behind you. I have at least another 2 or 3 feedings along with regular watering.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Those are some sweet buds :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yup congrats on the chop. Very sweet haul! Look like some primo smoke. :clap:t5::clap:t5:

1 Like

Took down BGA #2 tonight. Not nearly the weight but more buds. Jarred up #1 and so begins the curing. May have sampled a small piece. Just damn! Have a few weeks left on the MW.

6 Likes

Both BGA’s are curing. I’ve got another week or two on the MW. Been giving her spring water with 3 tsp Tiger Bloom with 1 tsp Calmag pH’d to 7.0-7.2. The new growth and fattening of the colas has been awesome! Hairs getting dark but trichs still clear to partly cloudy. The BGA’s are a nice mellow chill smoke. Only looking for them to get better with age.

2 Likes