First clone to make it, off my first grow...what's happening here?

Yep , plant looks like it is Reveging throwing single leafs.

3 Likes

I guess that’s what I get for not scrolling all the way to top lol

4 Likes

All the 8 clones currently in my tent are monstercropped… they all have that leave structure :nerd_face:

3 Likes

We got @trj7714 the answer. So mission accomplished, and no worries!

2 Likes

A clone, and I took it in flower and when it rooted put it on18/6. My first clone from my first grow…I’m excited…lol…

1 Like

In that case it’s normal. Patients! :v:t3::sunglasses::dash::dash: she will be a beast in no time.

3 Likes

I clipped the top after it looked like it was good with the transplant, it was already a little funky and tight up there and not sure I made a good cut…be I swear it looks like it might have 3 instead of two up there now…and it’s growing faster than I expected…I have my better lights tied up with the parent plant,kinda of bumming me…thinking of trying to get it in a window upstairs to get some sun with my cheaper lights,I dunno…I’m proud enuff to have it after the first two failed…I might try get another light…

2 Likes

You should be excited!!! That’s a milestone moment for sure!

1 Like

You don’t need to rush it. I have had 2 of these 3 clones in veg since 7/16

2 Likes

@low wins this round ding ding!

All normal considering the situation @newt

4 Likes

Yep, normal for a reveg.

2 Likes

And all the others above. Jesus i didnt realize everyone responded. Haha @Nicky yup @Low was the winner.

She’ll start making regular leaves in a week or 2-3

3 Likes

@Hellraiser
@PurpNGold74
This clone just wants to GROW!
PURPLE be glad to hear I’m thing her down everyday…:joy:…I’m sure you guys aware how much growth tries to take off, + I clipped the top and got 3more…anyway …alot goin on…these ’ lettuce leaves’?..are blocking ALOTT of stuff tryn to come up in the center that I would really like to get a jump towards the sky to keep pace with what iv trained to the outside and headed up…are the lettuce leaves significant right now?
I want to cut them…but worried it could effect this transition back to veg?
Or is that far enough behind us now?
To chop the lettuce or not to chop…that is the question :question::question:
Lol…thanks in advance…

3 Likes

You have enough other leaves at this point, I’d get rid of the lettuce.

3 Likes

Lol lettuce leaves. Yup I concur with the ghoulish one above me. Clip em on out.

3 Likes

It’s unanimous. Lettuce is best in slaads.

3 Likes

Good enough…I’m bout ready for some lunch anyway! :v::metal:

1 Like

@PurpNGold74
Got a new toy…and I love it.
This is about where I want them,or just a hair further…but I want to flush and give them some dark before I cutt, so they should get some further…
As far as water only…how short can I make this process and still accomplish a decent washing out ? I gave water only yesterday, I don’t think they be thirsty till tomorrow…if I don’t bring the lights on tomorrow morning, straight water and chop them tomorrow night, am I wasting my time?

Next to last pic is kinad clear. But she’s close to where I like them. But I don’t like a ton of couch-lock.

2 Likes

Ya those are mess with me…amber on the ends but clear ‘stalks’…just like everything else…those are messing with my rookie mind…:joy: