First Bud Test New Grower

I’m hyperexcited. After almost four months my White Widow autoflower is nearing harvest. I could not resist taking a test bud off to start drying. The pistils are about 75% orange-brown but the trichomes are still clear. It’s only 3.5 g before drying and curing but it’s a major milestone in my first time grow. I do want to thank all the people in this forum who have had my back through this project.

13 Likes

that WW is good for the mind and body @Santiago congratulations!

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m hoping for a cerebral high with a low couch lock. You guys are the best!

3 Likes

You might want to think about harvest fairly soon then. I find WW to be a powerful strain with more evening effects (couch lock) than some others. A bit early harvest can offset that.

3 Likes

You should get that since you mentioned having some clear tricombes and no amber
I will say in most cases you want to wait till all the tricombes are milky
But as @Myfriendis410 mentioned earlier harvest can offset the heavy effects
Nice job @Santiago

3 Likes

Thank You.

1 Like

Thanks. I planted them at the end of December and they seem to be maturing right on time. Cheers.

1 Like

Congrats on you 1st harvest @Santiago

1 Like

Looks good Man. I went for the same buzz with my Purple Haze. Did not disappoint.
Just be careful not to over dry. My branches that were hanging in my tent went down to 60% in four days. Too low to get a good cure going. They need enough time for the chlorophyll to convert to sugar.
I got the humidity back up with fresh lettuce, just don’t sit the buds on the lettuce. Enjoy Man!

1 Like

Thanks. I just did my harvest today. Looking good.

2 Likes