First Bruce banner grow

I did some trimming had a few yellow fan leaves is that something to worry about or is it normal? Most yellows were on the bottom of the plants

5 Likes

Perfectly normal at that stage.

Well done!

3 Likes

Look great, how long have they been flowering?

2 Likes

Thank you!

About 7-10 days

Hmmm, mine has some work to do.

1 Like

@Rahl Awesome!! Your Bruce Banner look super man!!!

1 Like

How old are your plants from seed @Rahl
I’m growing a BB myself

1 Like

Thats going to be a big one!! She’s beautiful! Thats a photoperiod correct?

1 Like

@Woodrow
They are about 8-9weeks old

@THC73
Thank you! and they are autos

2 Likes

Do you guys think I am getting close to harvest? Tried to get the best pictures I could

1 Like

They look pretty!!

Are they ILGM autos? Ive grown them twice (same seed batch purchase) and they turned into what i guess what dubbed “Purple Hulk”

1 Like

I like more ambers to appear in the trichomes, but thats just me. Looking amazing!

1 Like

Only 7-10 days flowering?

In my experience with the from seed to harvest with autos its around 4 weeks veg and about 8 weeks till harvest chop

1 Like

Yes they are from ilgm, my first grow grow , this is a older post so it’s about 3-4 weeks now

1 Like

My last ILGM Brucies. I’m growing my first photos ever now however. 9 weeks veg and just flipped to flower on Monday.

2 Likes

They were super purple! Looks super nice tho!

1 Like

Not always the case. Autos have a mind set of there own.

1 Like

I have totally found this as well. Also super depends on the pots I’ve noticed. Like when rooting hits the bottoms and stuff it seems to freak out and want to flower.

Its all an experiment to me at this point still. Ive only got 4 harvests under my belt :laughing:

2 Likes

I’ve only grown autos from the start. I’ve had Sh@t results starting out, then some decent runs, with a bunch of help from people on here.
This blows my mind every time I open my tent. I’ve LST from the start. Then a little more aggressive LST. Even a little Kush chiropractic.
All the while doing some heavy defoliation.
This is a BB Auto at 80 days from sprout.

1 Like