First autoflower

Here are. Mine on day 33,

1 Like

I cant think of any reason why mine are stunted be the biggest waste of $230, ive fed them low amounts of nuts in 3rd week onwards heat is okay humidity is okay fresh air in and out ph at 6.5

Would you mind giving me some info on hoe you do your grow? What soil you use and nuts? I want my next one to do really well

My plants are a bit bigger because they are autos and autos grow faster but you just need to do more research.
Read my grow journal and read everything you can, there are many ways to grow. My friend grows much better than me.

Thats why im worried because mine are autos aswell

1 Like

Is your soil 30% perlite?
It may be the soil but I would ask @dbrn32 to look at your lights.

1 Like

Hi! Can we get a support ticket filled out with current situation please?

COPY/PASTE: This ā€œSupport Ticketā€ into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

1 Like

Strain; Type, white widow autoflower

Soil in pots, indoors. correct

PH of runoff 6.5

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC 0.6

Indoor correct.
Light system, 1 x 600w hps, 1 x 600 led about 65cm above.

Temps; Day 25Ā° give or take 1.5Ā°, Night 18-19Ā°

Humidity; Day 40-50%, Night 40-50%

Ventilation system; Yes, Size 2 6inch exhaust fans 1 in 1 out.

AC yes, Humidifier yes, De-humidifier no.

Co2; No

20ltr pots half full 30%perlite mix
Never been overwatered always made sure first inch of soil was dry before watering and only just around the plant not the whole pot more water as it grew

1 Like

A couple of things that kind of stick out.

2 feet may be a little close for 600 watt hps on plants that size. The led, would really depend on model but that height is probably ok.

Appears your watering a little close to plant, just by looking at where soil is wet. Try watering in ring around the plant, halfway between plant and edge of pot. You may be able to give a little more water too, just keep on with making sure it dries out before watering again.

Can you reference what soil you used too?

1 Like

Yeah the soil is what Iā€™m thinking his issue is,
You need a better quality soil and to mix it with 30% perlite along with some Myo enzymes

1 Like

Thanks dude i will definitely change up the next one! Im not particularly sure on the soil i got it from bunnings and have thrown the package out what soils do you guys reccomend?

1 Like

If youā€™re looking for some already amended with nutrients the fox farms stuff is really popular. If you would prefer something inert, promix hp or bx is probably where itā€™s at. I would say roughly 80% of the forum that isnā€™t using hydro is using one of the options listed above.

Sometimes just need to be treated a little differently depending on what you have. The biggest thing you want to avoid is anything with time release nutrients.

3 Likes

What @dbrn32 said :+1:.
Or if you want to make your own soil you can follow @garrigan62 (search his name and you will find a soil mixture post he always posts)
Or if you want it let me know and I can paste it but itā€™s a big list.

1 Like

Thanks man will take note!

1 Like

Thanks nicky could you link your grow guide i would love to have a look aswell

1 Like

Not so much a grow guide just my grow journal.
Itā€™s sorta miss mashed but here it is so far
Start from the beginning

The soil i found which one it was its called
Osmocote plus organics, this is the bio for the soil

• Composted manure, blood and bone, seaweed, fish and molasses that stimulate micro-organisms and earthworm activity
  • Contains OsmocoteĀ® controlled release fertiliser that feeds plants for up to 4 months
  • High calcium content that prevents Blossom End Rot of tomato and capsicum
  • Contains Gypsum - a natural clay breaker
  • Professional grade wetting agent that ensures uniform wetting and rewetting of mix
1 Like

I kinda suspected. Try to avoid that stuff in future.

22 days out of soil with lst.

3 Likes

@Nicky do you have to remove net from jiffy puck?