First autoflower grow. In week 5 does everything look ok?

1. Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?indoor8x4

2. Otigin of seeds?gg4, northern lights, purple silverback and gelato

3. Regular, feminized, or autoflower?autoflower

4. Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?6.2

5. PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?6.2

6. Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain. Organic supersoil(stepwell)

7. Nutrients or fertilizer system used. Dutch science organic nutrients grow, calmag and bloom

8. What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate. Three 300watt led meanwell driver samsung diodes canadian company

9. What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?28/25C

10. What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?42/42

11. AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?small humidifier

12. Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"? 6"

13. Co2 Yes / No? Yes

14. How long have you been growing? 5 years my first autoflower

15. What budget have you set in order to grow successfully? Min

16. If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?

16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?

Processing: 16389681700x87947113095.jpg…

Processing: 1638968278412454175925.jpg…

2 Likes

I don’t do super soil but I believe the pH should. E more along 6.5 @MeEasy does super soil @JaneQP they can tag more in that do. Plants look pretty good. Nice job

2 Likes

Thanks ya with the organic soil im using the ph pretty much takes care of itself.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Mark0427 , hi @Bryguy18 welcome to the neighborhood :grinning: I agree that ph when growing true organic is not important the plant talks to the micro life and adjusts itself to make the nutrients available for whatever stage of growth the plant is in. Your plants are lookin good :+1:

2 Likes

They look good i grow organically and i dont ph my water the microbes in the soil does it for me

1 Like

What soil you use tezza

Welcome to the community. She looks good…:+1:

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Looks good! :+1::blush::v:

1 Like

Thanks and cheers!

1 Like

I use a mix of coco coir with peat moss with perlite mix but i also mix in worm castings, bat guano and volcanic rock dust fertilizer and organic compost and superworm frass and kelp meal and alfalfa meal fish bone meal

Ya i also use worm castings and bat guano. I got the powdered high nitrogen guano off amazon it works fantastic.

I also make my own fertilizer

This is a potassium and phosphorus concentrate i used it with my grow im finishing ,here is a bud of mt white widow
i used 8 whole bananas i crushed them up in a bowl and i added brown sugar and molasses mix it together put into a jar cover top with hand towel and leave it

Wow she got fattt eh

1 Like

This is my last grow
Uploading: 20211007_213314.jpg…
Uploading: 20211010_010307.jpg…
Uploading: 20211007_214138.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_20211009-093400.png…
Processing: 20211007_213532~2.jpg…