First auto grow!

This is my first auto grow indoors. All seeds came from ILGM. Top left- northern lights auto, bottom left- white widow auto.

4 Likes

Forgot to mention, the 2 on the left broke ground on 1-5-18. Top right- northern lights auto, bottom right- white widow auto. They broke ground 1-15-18.

1 Like

Looking good!

1 Like

@Bshmstr, I would love to be keep in the loop with your Auto grow experience. I have several spherelettes I’d like to start in a couple months and want to make sure I have all the information covered.

1 Like

@Flyr I don’t know how to tag anyone to keep them in post, but any and all updated pics and post I will keep you in mind!!!

@Bshmstr, I just add everyone with the @ and their handle. It’s the long way but it works. I’m not sure how to set it up automatically but I’ll ask. Have a good evening

1 Like

@Bshmstr Here you go.

@bob31, Here’s you support ticket
Strain; Gold Leaf. ILGM, Northern Lights. ILGM
Age from Sprout: GL 23 days - NL 17 days
Soil in pots, Happy Frog w/Mycorrhizae and Humic Acid… whatever that stuff is
How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? I water when it’s needed. I lift up each container to check the weight.
PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: Not available yet.
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: Not available yet.
Indoor
Light system, size and height from plants:600 Watt Dual Arc, 18" from light.
Temps; Day, Night: 66; 79
Humidity; Day, Night: 60%, 40% I mist quite frequently
Ventilation system; 710 CFM Hyper Fan for heat transfer, 12", 4" fans for circulation.
Humidifier only
Co2; No

Just remove my information and add your own. I sent mine to Bob. One of the ILGM Mentors.

1 Like

Thanks @Flyr welcome to the ilgm forums @Bshmstr

@Countryboyjvd1971 is the other mentor and together we form a pretty mean offensive line ( being super bowl week and all )

The gals look great! Having a look over the support ticket now.

Which I just realized is @Flyr support ticket from his grow.

So post yours and tag me and cb and we will see what we can do to guide you in the right direction!

1 Like

@bob31, @Flyr,

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: white widow auto and northern lights auto from ILGM

Age from Sprout:
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: 2 larger plants are 26 days old, 2 smaller plants are 16 days old, 50/50 mix or ffof and happy frog, 3 gallon fabric pots

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so? Finger test and by weight of pot

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir: ph 6.5

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS: 747 to 790 ppm, fox farms grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom, boomerang at 1/4 strength, also magnesium sulfate from Epsom salt- 1 tps per gallon approximately once a week

Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor

Light system, size and height from plants: viparspectra 450 watt, 15 to 18 inches

Temps; Day, Night: 77 during day, 68 during night
Humidity; Day, Night: N/A

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: YES, 203 cfm inline fan with speed controller, carbon filter- 4 inch x 12 inch, 2 fans in tent for circulation

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: N/A

Co2; Yes, No: N/A

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

@Bshmstr

Lesson 2…

If you need to add someone or correct your post if you look at the bottom you will see a pencil. You can go in and add the info you forgot or whatever @Bshmstr

1 Like

@bob31 what about on a mobile device? Also how do you follow a post?

@Flyr, @bob31, @Countryboyjvd1971 these are some pics taken today. This is the white widow auto.

1 Like

This is the northern lights auto

Looking good @Bshmstr

This is a pic of all 4. Bigger and smaller plants was started 10 days apart. Is everything looking ok, or do I need to do something different? Got a digital thermometer/hygrometer in tent now, will post what humidity is after I collect data for a day or so.

Aren’t those pretty? During this time of the grow time seems to creep.

1 Like

@Flyr, @Countryboyjvd1971, @bob31. Does this look right? Had to bend it and tie it down. Getting to close to light.

1 Like

Yep @Bshmstr , A little LST (Low Stress Training) is what it’s called. You will learn these plants are pretty hardy when it comes to tugging, bending and wrapping.

1 Like

Just becareful when bending in flower the stems harden off and will start to snap or break if to agreesive
Next grow start training in veg and continue threw second week of flower to control hight

1 Like