First Auto Grow Indoor/Soil - Canuk seeds

If these autos don’t hurry up and finish I’m afraid my photos are going to be huge by the time I flip them :grimacing:

1 Like

Hey @Brobdab some strains will flower in as little as 9 hours of night/dark and your autos will finish with that schedule. Alot of people will finish their autos on a 12/12 . I just started growing autos so I don’t have alot of experience with this just what I’ve read but I would prolly try a 10off/14on schedule to see if they will flower if they do it will help your total harvest because your flowers will get the extra 2 hours of light to eat every day. I’ve had plenty of plants flower outside with 9 and 10 hours

1 Like

Thanks! That’s great to know. I have a runtz muffin and a wedding cake photo I need to let get a little bigger and they will be flipped with my 2 sour diesel. I know my zkittlez auto won’t be finished by then so 12/12 it will be :blush:

Just a little bud update. Patiently waiting for harvest day to come…

Cheese :cheese:

Amnesia :sleeping:

QP :hamburger:

Zkittlez :rainbow:

1 Like

I have wedding cake and cheese berry going now to but both are autos, you prolly knew that since you come by my place

I’ve definitely been watching lol. Your gelato looks amazing by the way.

1 Like

I harvested cheese today. A little early than what I like, but my photos need to be put in bigger pots and I need the room.

Not the biggest buds, but sticky and stanky.

1 Like

Cheese dried and trimmed ready to go in jars to
cure.

Had some smaller samples curing already (for like 3 days lol) and I gave in and had to try it. The flavor of cheese is unlike anything I have ever smoked. I’m not quite sure if I like it yet.
The exhale taste like salted butter, white cheddar cheez its, and warm spices like cinnamon and nutmeg all mixed with skunk. The smell of the buds are more fruity, so it’s weird it taste different than it smells. Maybe it will change after a proper cure?

Yield was small, 38 grams…but the high is very nice, mellow and relaxing. I’m happy the quality has improved from my first grow. That’s my goal, to try and do a little better each grow.

3 Likes

Is this 38g counting the “samples” already smoked lol nah just kidding you. It looks like some great buds and you have the correct frame of mind to allow yourself to get better every time, no one starts at the top. Looks good :+1: tag me in on your next grow, the more I watch others the more I learn along with them

2 Likes

Well QP got the chop. I’m excited, her buds are like rocks!

2 Likes

I’m finally going to try it to see if it makes a difference. I’m putting Amnesia in 48 hrs of darkness.

Also, this is the first time I have tried boveda packs. Seems to work perfect!

1 Like

Your trichomes are clear wait not the trichomes but the picture is lol looks good nice fat little lady

1 Like

You had me going. I know I’m a stoner, but I was like wait…I did see amber trichomes, right? lol

1 Like

Maybe I’m my own worst critic, but I’m not super happy with my results. I’m convinced these blurples must go if I’m ever gonna see better results. I’ve almost saved up enough for the hlg 600 rspec. I’m determined to do better! Other than get better lights I don’t know what else to do (knock on wood) I never have ph issues or deficiencies

Cheese - 38g small dense buds very little larf

Amnesia - 58g medium airy buds :frowning: Lots of larf

QP- 46g medium dense buds with some larf

Total - 142g (5oz) from 3 autos

1 Like

I had to look for you I talk with so many people I can’t remember who is who lol do you have another thread for your photos?

1 Like

Not yet.

I have 2 sour diesel I topped and lst

Runtz muffin

Wedding cake (she half way topped herself)

1 Like

They both look super healthy and you might be able to manifold the muffin and cake just go up a node maybe.?. Might want to wait for the next round, timing in growing actually makes a difference but normally when your timing is off it just slows the grow a few days. That’s why it took me so long to grow autos if you slow an auto down you are going to have tiny plants, like two of mine are pretty small now lol my timing is off most of the time with photos you can always add a week to veg and it works out

1 Like

I’ll try going up a node and see what happens. I just love this forum! It’s wonderful to be able to learn from others and talk with like minded people. I love to read and learn.

When I start my new journal I’ll tag you. As always, thanks for taking the time to help :heart:

3 Likes

Do you know how many watts your blurple pulls from the wall? And what size space are you in?

Those buds honestly don’t look too bad at all. Autos can be funky with yields. Some will be massive and some will be tiny. I dont like to do any high stress training to my autos anymore because I got much larger yields just using LST and trying to wind them around the pot as they grow.

1 Like