First Auto Grow Indoor/Soil - Canuk seeds

Nope, or I should say. I wouldn’t try it my self. You want to do that from mid veg to right before pre flower. She is to far for that now.

3 Likes

I would agree, do not stress once stretch or flowering has started.

3 Likes

I started lst yesterday. That should be ok, right?

1 Like

Not much to update. Started lst 3 days ago on cheese and amnesia. We are on week 4 from germination. QP still hasn’t started flowering, which I’m happy about, still hoping it will stretch more first.

Cheese :cheese:

Amnesia :sleeping:

QP :hamburger:

2 Likes

Happy n healthy what more can you want :+1::evergreen_tree::sunglasses:

1 Like

I knew autos were supposed to grow fast, but holy smokes! This has been a much different experience compared to my first grow with photos.

I do have a question, if it’s silly please forgive (I’m still new :grimacing:.)

When should I turn on the bloom switch on my lights? 2 weeks after first flowers appear?

I had airy buds my first go, so I would like to do better this time. Any advice is always appreciated :blush:

I love the shape I am getting with cheese. The lst and leaf tucking is going well. I am still convinced the pheno I got with QP is indica. Took some pics in natural lighting. :heart:

I always turned on both switches about three weeks from seed and ran both until harvest. My 1st indoor grow went horrible and I emailed the co that built the lights I was using at the time and that’s what they told me to do. But they were cheap low watt 600w on the box 113w at the wall so it could be different with yours. What light do you have?

Your plants are lookin good :+1: I’m growing my 1st autos right now and I’m three weeks in and I agree it’s a much different experience. I’m not sure I’m gonna like them but we’ll see

1 Like

Thanks! I have a Bloomspect 2000 (356 watts at the wall) and a King 3000 (602 watts at the wall). I was afraid to give them to much red spectrum light to early. I did lower the lights to 28 in above the canopy with no signs of heat stress or bleaching.

I’m not sure I will like autos either. I will wait to see what the bud quality will be like. Just encase I ordered some more photo seeds. Got my hands on Runtz Muffin and Mimosa Evo from Barneys. I’m excited to try those strains!

1 Like

Set to follow along, off to a great start!

Happy growing!

1 Like

Is the purple streaking on the stems normal or is Amnesia getting more hungry going through her stretch?

I bought the advanced nutrients trio. It should be delivered today. Plan on feeding them tomorrow.

Diggin the journal…mine oldest at about 1.5 weeks since poking out the dirt look right on par with your 2 week pics…ugh can hardly wait for these to grow!!!

1 Like

Just cruising along…I watered the girls today. I almost waited to long. Starting to droop a bit. They need water more often now. They are dry after 2-3 days. They had nutes Saturday, today only molasses and water.

Lights are 24 inches from the canopy. The girls are a little over 5 weeks old from germination. I really need to defoliate cheese and QP, but I’m trying to wait until week 6. This will be my last week doing anymore lst, I don’t want to stress them out.

1 Like

I forgot to mention the little lizard that has taken up residence in my QP. (Pic above :point_up_2:) He eats bugs, so I don’t mind. Plus he’s cute :hugs:

Done some light defoliation and gave the girls their first full dose of bloom fertilizer. Also removed the ties from lst. 6 weeks from germination today. Cheese and Amnesia is on week 3 of flower. QP is a week behind them.

1 Like

Love it…i can only hope mine look like that in 3-4 weeks!!

1 Like

An early update, because I’m excited! Halfway through week 6 and Amnesia has trichomes. Seems to be right on track and buds are filling in nice.

1 Like

I never included a pic of Zkittlez in my auto grow, because it didn’t germinate right. It came up, but just sat on top of the dirt.
It was planted on 2/13/21 like my other 3 autos.
I decided not to pull it and told this crazy plant I would love it until it grew, lol.
All of a sudden with in the last few weeks it started growing. What blows my mind the most is it’s still not flowering, just vegging along. And it looks variegated.

Any thoughts on how this can be? It’s growing like it was just planted. Autos are crazy…

1 Like

As you know I’m on my first autos to, I’ve never had a want because of things like this. I would hear so many people complain I just never wanted to grow them. But then I would see some grow great autos over n over so here I am growing them. I have one (Cinderella Jack) that isn’t growing to, but I’ve had my share of photos not grow so I can’t curse auto for it yet anyways lol

She’s looking healthy just small @Brobdab watch it for boy parts. A little while back it seemed like every other auto zkittles would herm. Not because they were small but because they were Zkittles

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up! I will definitely keep an eye out for pollen sacs. I was unaware that was an issue with Zkittlez.

Other than Zkittlez this grow has been pretty easy, other than frequent defoliation, the leaves grow crazy fast! So far, no deficiencies or issues. So, I will hold my final judgement on autos when I do my first smoke report, lol.

This was Zkittlez compared to my other autos back on March 17th. And it stayed that size until the last few weeks. Then, BOOM insanely fast growth! I check every day and still no pistils. Some of the leaves are 2 different colors like its variegated. Definitely some mutations going on.

2 Likes