First Auto Grow Indoor/Soil - Canuk seeds

Are you able to move your plants closer together to make the space you need to light smaller? If so, I would get a piece of like 2” thick foam board and glue a mule sheet to it. Use it as a new temporary wall that you can move out of your way to get access to the plants. At least then you’ll be able to better light the plants in a smaller space. Say like 6’x6’.

2 Likes

That is an awesome idea. Thanks! Making a trip to Lowe’s tomorrow.

2 Likes

I took space blankets and lined my closet walls on three sides then hung one like a shower curtain by weaving a piece of rope through the top n bottom the bottom was just to weigh it down. I grew in there with a couple blurple lights for over two years the last grow in there was with my first spider farmer sf2000 and I had problems with keeping the heat down with all three lights or I’d probably still be in the closet lol

2 Likes

I had an issue I. July last year with heat in my shed. May and June were pretty good. I had autos out there as well and I just opened the shed daily to allow more air exchange and it would bring the temps back down pretty good. 2 decent 8” fans helped too.

1 Like

Yeah @Jake3 I tried a few different configurations of fans and was able to control it enough to finish the grow but I was constantly having to babysit them way to much, plus I wanted to expand a little anyway, a year later I have three tents going lol could have been more to do with expanding than heat

1 Like

This sounds like my first grow in my shed. Temps were always mid 90’s. I left the shed door open until night time.
I said not this time and cut a hole, framed it, and installed a window a/c.

2 Likes

This started as a hobby to get me through the pandemic. Now I’m addicted!
I finally took the leap and got my first tent. I’ve never grown in a tent so I’m sure it will take me a while to get the environment just right. But I love a good challenge :wink:

1 Like

I almost cut a hole in the wall inside the closet so I could get a cross breeze but I knew I wasn’t going to live here to much longer and didn’t want to fix a big ass hole in the wall. This house was always a temporary place while I was recovering. I just bought a house I’m planning to die in so the best is yet to come :laughing: :rofl:

@Brobdab If you go to the "ac infinity " website they have some good tutorials explaining how to control your environment and they have good quality equipment to help you get it right. Be careful of some of the cheap inline fans I bought one looks like a ac infinity fan but now I’m replacing it. Even if you don’t buy their stuff the info is great

1 Like

I just ordered the ac infinity cloudlab 4x4 tent with a 6 inch inline fan. I’m really excited to have a second grow space!

I done some major trimming on my 2 sour diesels (which I used to practice cloning). Just some lst and lollipop while I’m waiting on my runtz muffin and wedding cake to catch up.
When I flip all 4 to 12/12 I’ll start my new grow journal.

So far, 4 out of 5 clones have roots! I cut them Sunday and put them in some kelp water by a sunny window.

2 Likes

Awesome, you got the big brother of what I ordered from AC Infinity

I also got the 6” fan. I hope tent is as good as the reviews make it out to be

Congratulations on your grow space upgrade

1 Like

Thanks. The tent definitely has great reviews, hoping for the best as well.

1 Like

How was your Canuk cheese? You still curing? Is the smell real distinct and potent?

I like to cure for a month, so cheese is still curing. It smells very pungent, like warm spices and sharp cheese. I am a heavy smoker and have a high tolerance, cheese is nice, but no couch lock, more of a motivating let’s get stuff done high.

1 Like

Awesome yeah I’m looking forward to growing some cheeses. I’m a heavy smoker too and love stinky buds. Motivational bud is good I like to smoke that during the day while I’m working so I don’t get too tired.

1 Like

That sounds really good

1 Like

Zkittlez is getting the chop within the next 6 days. This thing has taken forever to be an auto.

Now, I can focus on my photos. I think I over did the training on my 2 sour diesels, they are almost 3 feet wide :grimacing:

I also have wedding cake (seed), runtz muffin (seed), and a train wreck (clone) vegging.

I’m afraid once I flip them the sour diesels are gonna be HUGE!!
Once I get my new light and my 4x4 set up the new journal will be on its way!

2 Likes

Honestly, I am not impressed with Canuk genetics. The Zkittlez and Cheese seemed to have more ruderalis (small leaves and low terps).

The Runt muffin and wedding cake from Barney’s farm already have a smell and they are veggin at a month old. I’m really excited for this next grow.

1 Like

Finally posted my new journal!

Last update for my auto grow. Finally put Zkittlez in the jars to cure. This auto took forever but gave me 60 grams.

It sat in the dirt and didn’t grow for a month. Glad I didn’t pull it. Really shows autos do whatever they want.

Grand total from 4 autos - 7 oz

3 Likes