First auto grow first time on my account

Usually my boyfriend does this for me as I’m not to sure about my ability. I don’t seem to have a green thumb, but he does. Anyway I have a blueberry lemon that he has been telling me what to do but now I’m at a loss. The leaves are turning lime green again as well as the leaves are curling up. The tips are starting to burn as well. The pH is at 7.13. I found three possibilities but I’m not sure what to do. Flying blind rn and I don’t even know how to send a pic or I would post one.

3 Likes

Take the picture first.

Click the icon on the bottom right hand corner.

Click add from library.

Select pic.

Let it upload to the forum (% counter included)

Hit post lol.

But seriously. Welcome to ILGM. Relax ma. We are going to get you together. Lets find you a support ticket and move from there

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

5 Likes

To send a pic hit the reply button when the dialog box opens either on bottom right or on toolbar across the top of dialog box there will be a picture frame. Touch that and another box will open that says choose option. Choose camera and then take the pic you want

it will say uploading and will show progress when 100% and you get a check mark the pic is done and just hit the reply button again and you just posted a pic

1 Like

Saw you responded only after i finished. Glad so many willing to help. I know if things seem like going bad and ask 4 help a few mins can seem like hours. If i gave wrong sequence lemme know.

1 Like

Hehe no problem. Always good to echo good knowledge n be echoed. Confirmation more then anything. Keep up the good work. Forum’s a better place because of stoners like you

3 Likes

Lol thanks and samo to you

2 Likes

Side question, i cant stand the idea of growing autos while the wife thinks theyre awsome. Are autos naturally occuring mutation of a photo or are they engineered

1 Like

They are naturally occurring and then bred with popular strains to give them their auto flower genes. The plant is called ruderalis.

3 Likes

Thanks i saw ruderalis and just never took the time to look.

1 Like

Wow I am overwhelmed by all your help!! Thank you for helping with the picture problem. As soon as I get home I will upload all the info needed. Thanks again everyone!

4 Likes

Blueberry auto - I.L.G.M
Soil happy frog n coco loco
Temps day is 75-86, night 81-75
Humidity this month has bin more in 40s an 50s
Day an 35 -31 is night time
Water- distilled, cal mag
Nutes -fox farm trio pack
Days - 77 weeks 11 from sprout
Into flower- 7weeks

2 Likes

Can you get a pic of the whole plant for us?

I also noticed you mentioned you were ph-ing to 7.13 or maybe that’s your run off. Soil should have a ph between 6.3 and 6.8.

With ff trio nutes you want to make sure you are watering well enough that you get about 15-20% of the water running out of the bags/pots. If not you will have salt build up and lock out of nutrients

I would test the ph of your run off. If it is high, like 7.1, flush the plant with enough water ph-ed to 6.5 until the run off hits 6.5 then give her a feeding.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Yes was using ff nutes but last few weeks died down n jus really used water with the exception of week ago… n cal mag but using jus distilled

1 Like

Ok, well that explains why your leaves are fading, as you mentioned in your first post. When you stop feeding the plant will eventually suck it’s nutrients out of the leaves to finish off. This is what you want to happen.

You’re close to harvest. Still seeing some clear tricombs in your pics but not many. Keep an eye on them, make sure you look at the bud and not the sugar leaves as they will turn faster,

What kind of high are you looking for? This might help

2 Likes

Thank you. That chart really helps a lot!

2 Likes

I say mostly cloudy, half n half n mostly amber going try them but If I go that route to mostly cloudy few amber wouldn’t she b ready now or a week or so more? cause right now she 3 days shy of 8wks from flower but I don’t wanna rush anything I jus wanna know what I’m doing

2 Likes

It’s kind of hard to see the trics in the pics you posted and you’re the yes on the ground with the plant.

I know this is one of the tough parts of growing and something many struggle with. In the end you have to make the call. Just take your time and get some good looks at the trics.

I tend to chop mine when I first start seeing amber, unless I’m specifically looking for a sedative affect then I go with 20-30% amber

3 Likes

When you’re going for the sedative attributes is that for Indica dominant strains or have you done that with Sativa strains?

Just looking for why and when you see this beneficial.

1 Like

I concur with Ms @AfgVet

Typically first harvest of any strain, i try to do it on the early side for my tastes (except heavy sativas) which is as cloudy as possible with a few ambers. Indica or sativa. Just feels like the best way to test the strain ‘as intended’.

After those big colas come down, Im always keen to let the lowers go a tad longer. Im more partial to couchlock then jitteriness.

If its a strain ive grown before IT ALWAYS goes longer then first time I chopped. Like Berry Bomb. First chop was 8-9 weeks. GREAT high GREAT terps. 2nd n 3rd seed went 11ish im thinking. Still decent high. Horrible phenos. Think i couldnt even smoke one. But the lowers on the one I did like were on there 13+ from flip. LOVELY nighttime smoke. Horrible terps.

Best way to see which you prefer is the partial harvest. U can try the same strain with different stages of trich maturity.

2 Likes