First Auto flowers indoors, help!

Ok so I have a 3x3 tent with a se3000 light. I’m in 3 gallon fabric pots with soil consisting of 50% peat moss, 30% perlite, and 20% mushroom compost and adjusted to 6.5ph. I popped 3 super lemon haze seeds and they broke ground 3 days ago. I started my lights at 150ppfd and they seemed like they were stretching so I upped it on the second day to 280ish ppfd and still seemed to be streching so today I upped it to 420ppfd. Then I topped off my pots about an inch to cover the stretched stalks. So my question is how much ppfd should these seedlings be getting and what should the ppfd be during an autoflowers life cycle? Thanks!! Pics are before and after topping off the pots.image|375x500

1 Like

Not 420ppfd lol 320-350 ppfd

This is what you want to read.

3 Likes

@Nicky can help you with this. :+1:

1 Like

Looks like you already have :slightly_smiling_face::smiley::grin:

1 Like

Yes I can, any questions feel free to ask please read the post and give it a like if you found it helpful

@Bulldognuts you just got my last hearts of the day

1 Like

So that chart is for photo period plants, would that be the same for autos?

Yes, go ahead and read the full thread I’m mostly an auto grower.

So I’m at 20-22 dli now. I’m just confused on where I should be at this stage. I’m use to outdoors so the light situation is kinda stressing me

1 Like

That’s good.
However I would bring your light closer and still keep your DLI around the same. Will help reduce stretch.

2 Likes

I’m at 24” above the leaves what would you recommend

I was at 30” but then moved it down to 24” when I turned up the light

Try 20. Just watch your plant if it stretches more then it wants more light.
Is it a sativa?