First attempt at growing autos

@Benschwaan,
Hi,
Happy legal to grow in New York to you bro! I’m also thrilled knowing I’m legal for my first grow here. I stumbled on your post and what caught my eye is you mention New York of course but you also mentioned Super skunk. I also bought the buy 10 get 10 free of the photo seeds and 10 of the Super skunk auto’s, I bought them from ILGM as well. (I have some gorilla glue auto’s from a different vendor in addition to the super skunk)

I just seeded a pod this morning with the Gorilla glue for my test run. I picked up a few 2 gallon set ups and a few 5 gallon set ups from “apotforpot”. I figured they gave everything I need as far as soil with nutrition and all the doodads’ for the grow. I’ll be following your documented grow as well start a documentary of my grow. Hey, good luck with your grow, glad to meet a fellow New Yorker, hope to see you around on these boards:)

1 Like

Day 55, can’t wait

Looking good!!! Healthy and happy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got four more going in a dwc setup, and got another four that’ll be ready to go into their new dwc home by the end of the week, this little hobby is slightly addicting

1 Like