First attempt at growing autos

@Benschwaan,
Hi,
Happy legal to grow in New York to you bro! I’m also thrilled knowing I’m legal for my first grow here. I stumbled on your post and what caught my eye is you mention New York of course but you also mentioned Super skunk. I also bought the buy 10 get 10 free of the photo seeds and 10 of the Super skunk auto’s, I bought them from ILGM as well. (I have some gorilla glue auto’s from a different vendor in addition to the super skunk)

I just seeded a pod this morning with the Gorilla glue for my test run. I picked up a few 2 gallon set ups and a few 5 gallon set ups from “apotforpot”. I figured they gave everything I need as far as soil with nutrition and all the doodads’ for the grow. I’ll be following your documented grow as well start a documentary of my grow. Hey, good luck with your grow, glad to meet a fellow New Yorker, hope to see you around on these boards:)

2 Likes

Day 55, can’t wait

Looking good!!! Healthy and happy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Got four more going in a dwc setup, and got another four that’ll be ready to go into their new dwc home by the end of the week, this little hobby is slightly addicting

1 Like

Day 58, cant stop looking at em, my second grow ever and I think they are looking pretty good, had a day where my exhaust fan for some reason wasnt registering the temp properly and it got super hot in there, but the ladies recovered…learning lots from this site, can’t wait to give them a try

DAY 70, Getting pretty close, the ones in the buckets on the left are about 40 days old. The smaller ones are about two weeks old

1 Like

Looking tasty, Day 74

Same white widow auto flower seeds, different growing methods, these things are growing like crazy

1 Like

The fruits of my labor

1 Like

The Star of the Show

60 day old white widow auto flower grown in dwc with General Hydroponics Trio, had to open up tent to allow for more room, in a spare room up above my garage…things are almost 30" tall and have started budding, things are growing like crazy compared to my first attempt, out of five plants on my first grow after drying I got 30, 35,35,38 and had runt that produced 15 grams, not too shabby I suppose. This round is looking a lot better

White Widow Auto flower brownies, super delicious and pleasantly potent

73 day old white widow auto flower dwc using General Hydroponics flora trio series and Cal Mag

82 days

1 Like

Harvested 2 plants and got 4 ounces and 16 grams dry weight, quite pleased with the white widow auto…I don’t smoke, but my GF does, she said the stuff is awesome

I got this monster mixed up with my white widow autos, thought she was an auto, lol. Turns out she’s a Super Skunk, been flowering for about a month, 12/12, she’s budding like crazy…oops a mistake that turned out ok, lol

2 Likes

Whoa!!! That’s awesome!

1 Like

Cut her down two weeks ago and let it dry on my drying rack, 6.92 ozs from this monster, my largest yield ever, super skunk did not disappoint

1 Like

Congrats! How does she smell?