First attempt at growing autos

My first attempt at growing autos. My second attempt growing, first time was with unknown photos, not the best lights or setup, 8 plants yielded around 7 oz., was watering with well water, no ph control or regular nute schedule, 2nd time around I have a 5x5 infinity tent with inline fan and temp and humidity control, mars hydro tsw 2000 that draws 350w from the wall, a cheap vivosun light that I got from my mom, draws 100 watts from wall and a sunraise that draws 100w from, a humidifier and a small tent fan, so far so good, germinated white widow autos in wet paper towel, 5 out 5 sprouted, placed in pro mix mp in 3 gal bags on March 14, popped up on March 18, 25 days old today and they seem to be doing quite well, been using General Hydroponics trio at half the recommendation

2 Likes

25 days old today

2 Likes

They look a little short. But they stretch! I just finished 3. Last one is still hanging. All 3 have different smell and taste. But I do like white widow! Good luck!

2 Likes

Hoping they take off, temp is at 82° f and humidity around 70

The one is about 10", hard to tell, how tall did yours get, and did you get a pretty decent yield, just started five more

Had 2 hit about 24 inches. And one took off to 41! Got 2 in jars, 1 still hanging. Got just a little over 7 oz from those 2. Last one hasn’t been weighed yet. One is fruity, the other is earthy.

1 Like

Looking really good for being nearly 4 weeks keep it up and they’ll be monsters

1 Like

Nice, gives me a lot of hope, I’ll definitely be growing 365 days a yr…just ordered buy ten get ten Super Skunk feminized seeds from ILGM, just started 5 more WWA, and have ten seeds left, my GF smokes like a chimney, I only smoke once in a blue moon, that’s why I started growing to try and save some cash, now I’m hooked

2 Likes

Tell me about it I started saying im only gonna grow 1 or 2 autos but my housemates were like" your probably gonna kill one have some backups" now I’m 3 grows in and I literally cant see my closet floor with the 5 monster autos in my closet you can see them over here

1 Like

So far out of the 6 or 8 w.w. autos i grew all had diff tastes and smells. Last set was about the worst tasting of them all. Had a good smell but not as good of a taste to it. But all were diff from the next

1 Like

Day 31 and they are taking off, taller one is 18", they are flowering, lst’d a couple as this is my first go at it, have clips coming to spread them out a little bit better without damaging them, can’t wait to see the results

1 Like

It’s legal in NY, YAY! HAPPY 420!!! From my very first grow

2 Likes

Following.

First photo is April 9, 2nd is today

@Benschwaan

Looking nice, happy, and healthy so far. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful! I just started my first grow in 25 years. I’ll be following you along to see what I can anticipate with my girl. She’s an ILGM Northern Lights Auto and in moist paper towel right now. I just took a peak at her and she’s coming out of her shell. I’ll be putting her in her pot tomorrow morning.

1 Like

Best of luck, I’m hoping this goes well, this is all new to me, my first go around was a shot in the dark, learned alot from this website, I know they wont yield as much, but I wanna save my photos for after my second batch of White Widow Autos are about halfway done, I am definitely an amateur but learning as I go

1 Like

Did a little trimming and lst ing, hopefully I didnt mess it up

Day 44, 74°f, 37% humidity, General Hydroponics Trio, Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus…Mars Hydro TSW-2000, Spiderfarmer SF-2000, since they are Autos; I’ve been running lights 24/7…my first time growing autos, my second grow overall, so far so good

2 Likes

Looking nice

1 Like