Firs scrog grow ILGM gold leaf

Soon to be a SOB

Sea Of Buds !

4 Likes

Good one Bob. That made me laugh. How about Sea of Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Likes

Yeah man sea of buzz works too hahaha I like it!

Here this ones on me @MAXHeadRoom

1 Like

4 Likes

finally on the road to recovery 9 weeks from seed swching to flower on Wednesday :slightly_smiling_face: doing a little clone experiment I had some clone x made a humidity dome it was ether try or throw clippings away hopefully at least one or two will take root and started 3 ww autos in the yard :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Nice job @eric2 looks like a very happy tent!

3 Likes

I hope my scrog looks half that nice!! Great job.

3 Likes

latest addition to the family planted on Sunday 3 outdoor ILGM ww autoflowers :thumbsup:

1 Like

I think there looking good 9 days at 12/12 I gave them their first foliar spray yesterday I think they liked it they look happy today

:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

Yeah they looking great won’t be long and the gonna explode!

2 Likes

two weeks at 12/12 and the ladies are starting to show can’t wait to see them buds start to swell :slightly_smiling_face:
just one question there are a couple of decent sized branches where the bud is not going to make it to the top should I go ahead and cut those off or should I leave them alone I don’t know if it’s too late ito flower to take that big of branches off thank you for all your help and have a great day :v: sorry one more question how do I follow people’s grows and if anyone wants to tag me I would love wach @Donaldj @Majiktoker @bob31 @Nug-bug @Hogmaster @MAXHeadRoom @Screwauger @Jmesser80

4 Likes

Down in the bottom left click and change to watching or tracking than you will be following that topic, also id only remove it if its not getting light

1 Like

if it doesn’t reach the screen I cut it off no wasted energy on limbs that get low light

2 Likes

sorry I know I ask the same question more than once I’m just scared to stress them at all during flowering stage I appreciate your patience with people like me lol:v: @Majiktoker

1 Like

21 days into flowering think Monster Cropping / Monster Cloning @eric2 sounds like an idea if they aren’t getting into the light!

4 Likes

I did some pruning 2 week ago I had some clone ex
and small coco cubes i started 4 clones they were only inside for 3 day they have ben outside ever since cought in the rain more than once I thought for shure they were dead I put them in the ground today they had really nice roots and seem to be doing well
I didn’t know it was that easy so if I take that branch off its about 12inches long I can keep it that big clone it and put it outside and it won’t turn hermi ?

4 Likes

I will tag you into mine if you would like. @eric2

2 Likes

my first monster crop we’ll see what happens :thumbsup: thanks @bob31

8 Likes

Oh man it’s awesome and you’ll love it dude!!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes