Fired Up, Ready to Grow

Day 26 since sprouting.

First time full watering to run off to measure ph. All photos in a 80/20 mix of FFOF/FFHF
WhW is 7” tall, AK47 7.5”. Both in 5 gal fabric pots, took about 55oz h2o, ph = 6.8
BBG
Raised both lights to 18”. Still running 18/6 on lights but assume I’ll soon switch to start flowering. Ordered notes today thru FF so hope they arrive before I actually need them. Still wondering if my branches (sorry, I haven’t absorbed all the lingo yet) are too tightly packed, but if @dbrn32 says I’m good, I won’t sweat it.

Anyone care to weigh-in on when I should switch to 12/12 to start flowering? @Dennis62 @OldTimeRockAndGrow @BStarr @patchman @Mrniceguy1

2 Likes

Damn auto correct…nutes not notes.

I have only grown 1 photo so far but I think most will say around 2 months. But you need to plan on them doubling in size or maybe a little more. So the height of your lights comes into play and how much head room you have to raise them. I let mine go around 9 or 10 weeks if I remember. It did get pretty tall and I needed go put some bamboo poles in for support near the end. It did double in size. Here is a pic after 2 days in the dark before harvest.

2 Likes

If you have the room I would let the plants get a little bigger before flowering them.

2 Likes

You’re in good hands here :point_up_2: @Naptown

2 Likes

Hey man the girls are looking good, and with ffof you should not need nutes for I think 4 to 5 weeks, I use a hot soil so I start my nutes about the same time. And I am limited on hight so I flip my photos at most 18 inches, and most plants ended up 32 to 36 inches lol my limit. As they can double in size. Your doin great man keep up the good work @Naptown :smile:

1 Like

Day 29 and they’re growing like, um, weeds. Question of the day is how bushy is too bushy?

Nodes on my WhW and Bbg are really tightly packed together. They look healthy but I’ve got sprouts on top of sprouts on top of sprouts. Both are about 7” tall with lights 16-17” above. Should I be pruning or will that just cause more offshoots? Or is it just fine for them to be this bushy as long as they’re otherwise healthy?
Here’s the white widow, bbg looks about the same.

Thanks as always!

2 Likes

She got dem thick legs :heart_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

:rofl:

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 72 hours unless flagged)

I like big butts and I cannot lie! :sweat_smile:

I was trying to upload a gif and I just can’t work out how to do it???

3 Likes