Fired Up, Ready to Grow #2

Here’s 4 weeks

2 Likes

Can u opin’ on this plant #Naptown? it’s a little over 4 weeks old

1 Like

@anon33684698 can u take a peek at the pic I posted and tell me if this looks like a normal 4 1/2 week auto as I don’t have any idea, it’s growing inside with other plants,such as avocado,palm,and other tropical plants. Temp stays around 70°F,humidity varies between 60% to sometimes as high as 90

1 Like

No problem! Best thing about ilgm forum is finding mentors, imho. I needed people who didn’t use tons of jargon or always give “well it depends” responses.

Best advice I can give is to find people with multiple grows most similar to yours and pick their brain about what worked/what didn’t.

2 Likes

Hey @anon33684698! Have you harvested yet? Refresh my memory about what strains you had.

1 Like

Oh I’m no help on that front sorry. By the time my ladies went into bloom I’d bought the HLG light

1 Like

I totally agree! I follow some people who don’t grow anything like me out of interest or because I like the people, but the ones I pay the most attention to are the ones that are similar grow set ups to my own as their experiences are most likely to be similar to mine

1 Like

Yes mate I’ve harvested all 4 of the first strains I got.
Blueberry, Amnesia Haze, White Widow, and Northern Lights. I also have Banana Kush and Blue Dream on the way :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I think she’s looking nice and healthy! :heart_eyes:

PH down is Phosphoric Acid. That happens to be a micronutrient. Lemon juice isn’t. Pure citric acid is derived from citrus and does a good job as well. In a pinch you can use Baking Soda for UP but over time will damage the medium you are in.

That’s where I’d start: ILGM has a killer Sour Diesel.

There’s 3 plus a Gold Leaf IIRC: out in the yard for pictures.

3 Likes

@emmy looks beautiful so far! But since I”ve never done autos and just started my 2nd grow, I’m no expert.

1 Like

Thanks for the input,my 1st grow with autos,they will actually grow visibly overnight, never dealt with that before, and they’re starting to drink like crazy,if the yield is not good, I’ve already decided it’s too much work (just a wee bit lazy sometimes) if you know what I mean

Hello @Dennis62 ,the autos I trimmed are looking ok,I just wonder if that will change the length of the life cycle?

Omg that’s beautiful!!

1 Like

The life cycle of an auto is whatever it’s internal clock decides it will be. This is why I advised against doing any cutting on them, because all you’re going to go is give yourself a smaller plant on which to grow flowers. They’ll start flowering when they are ready to, not when you’d like them to.
These are my plants’ ages in brackets on their day 1 of flower

Day 16
All 3 are coming along. So far only using the Viparspec light at 15”, spray bottle for water with a drop of organic lemon juice to bring pH down to 6.8. Also running mini humidifier when lights are on—just like last grow I’ve learned my house is dry AF and it’s a struggle to keep RH above 50 even with humidifier in tent.

4 Likes

Looks like things are starting to move along

Are you saying that say the White Widow went to flower went into flower 52 days after it came out of the dirt?

Yep! All those dates are counting from day 1 popped above soil. WW1 was a little slow off the mark :rofl:

Hey there @Dennis62 !! I believe I found some flowering on 1 of the smaller plants at day 50!!

3 Likes