Day 4 since all 3 seeds sprouted for my 2nd grow. Let the journey begin!!
Like last time, germinated in water first. Seeds split after 2 days then went into FFHF soil Feb 8th, sprouted on the 12th.
Here are the deets of my setup:
- ILGM Starter Pack photo seeds: bubblegum, white widow, AK47
- Vivosun 2x4x5 tent, inline fan, filter
- 2 Clipfans, humidifier
- HLG 100V2 3000 & VIPARSPECTRA2020 Pro P1000 lights
- FFHF potting soil until transplant, then likely a mix of HF and OF
- I have CalMag and FF nutes trio, will likely follow a very light feeding schedule unless I clearly have deficiencies.
- Water filtered thru Zero Water system. PhH runs about 9–too high—so I will try using lemon juice and other natural acidifiers until someone can convince me otherwise.
- Each seedling under a homemade dome, just spritzing soil for moisture a few times daily for now. They will go into 5lb fabric pots when transplanted.
So here they are, can’t wait to see how much better I can do on this grow!