Firecrackers, have you made/ate them?

PLUS, I am not sure if this makes a difference but I strain the decarbed pot through a sifter so that it is all fine dust like material. If it does not go through the sifter I toss it.I know I have tried some brownies not as good as mine but was told he followed my directions but did not sift his pot.
sift and lecithin, my 2 secret weapons.

2 Likes

With just a little more effort you can make some pretty tasty brownies. The recipe I use calls for 6 oz of butter and I use my canna butter from coconut oil. It’s got lots of vanilla and a bit of cinnamon. One of those babies will rock you all night long haha.

2 Likes

Wife wants to make Peanut butter cookies for friend with MS. I will have to definitely get the lecithin if this batxh works for her. Me, I’ve tried brownies, gummies, tincture and cooking with cannabutter without any effect. My wife ate 2 mini brownies and was stoned for 24 hours, I ate 6-8 with no effect.

I absolutely LOVE the toasted nut smell…

OUCH, a little more effort? A lot of love goes into mine. My thought is, how do you remove all of the THC from the weed, you cant unless you eat it. For control purpose I always use 1 Oz. of weed. A 2 inch square is more than enough for a stoner and half that for newbies. Keep away from dogs?

1 Like

Oh, yeah; keep away from dogs.

Sorry; I didn’t mean to sound insulting, that was not my intention! There is nothing wrong with plant material in them if you want it but you can extract 98% of the oils from your flower doing a short crock pot cook. This cuts way down on the chlorophyll which is bitter. The finished butter can be used in everything butter would be used for and one thing pretty tasty is a dollop of it blended into a cup of coffee.

1 Like

I love my wife!!! Came home to homemade cookies.
2 down at 9:45…now the waiting game. Imma waiting 30 minutes, then I’m hitting the bong if I don’t feel anything.

I have made and eaten them! They do work! My personal dose is 1 gr/serving. I have a recipe for some weednut budder spread, if you’re interested.

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty- After 2 cookies and 30 minutes in, I “think” I felt a little something. Sort of soft bass thumping you feel deep inside, starting at the brain and spreading out. I was too impatient to eat 2 more cookies and wait another 30 minutes to “maybe” feel something.

Granted, I did eat them on an empty stomach and I just learned about adding lecithin (learn something new on this forum every day, love it!) into my cannabutter.

I/We (wife), noticed this batch of butter is both better looking and smelling than the last batch I made. :+1: for slow cooker method until I can get a MBM2 ordered.

Think I’ll start with 4 cookies as my dessert after dinner tomorrow. I am keeping my hopes up cause I really want to feel the full effects of edible.

I know my weed is good, my test panel gives me raving reviews so I know that’s not the problem.

I didn’t over heat or burn the butter mix this time, so that’s not the issue.

The decarb…that’s the only unknown factor in the equation. I decarbed at 225 for 45 minutes, in a Pyrex dish on parchment paper and finally covered with foil.

By all accounts, I am decarbing correctly and adding the correct amount of cannabis product ( I actually went double what the original recipe called for. It called for 8 grams for 1 cup of butter. I put in 10.5g flower and 5g press pucks.

By all equations, I should have been feeling preeeeety damn good after 2 cookies and bombed on 4 (which I’m hoping for tomorrow night).

So things I’ve learned so far-

1- my decarbing might be wrong.
2- I must have a really tolerance, my wife was stoned for over 24 hours (wasn’t really pleasant at first, she really started thinking she had to go to hospital until her rational self kicker herself in the ass and agreed to sleep try and sleep it off) after eating ONE mini muffin thinking they didn’t work since I ate 6 and felt nothing.

And finally,
3- I might be one of those rare few that can’t metabolize THC/CBD. I have a tincture that has no effect on me but works wonders for our friend with MS.

I’ll keep trying, what I don’t eat, others are willing to eat…for testing purposes.

Next batch will be made with coconut oil and lecithin in what will hopefully be my new butter machine.

Yes please @blackthumbbetty.

I use 1oz decarbed buds MIN per 1/2 cup oil/butter/ghee.

So, just mix together:
½ cup peanut butter
¼ cup BUDDER
2 tbsp dehydrated honey
2 tbsp maple syrup.

Stir until very smooth. Will be runny, so pop it in the fridge for a bit before making your firecrackers. I get a good 24 servings out of this, myself. Store in the freezer. Thaw on the counter for a few minutes before you want to enjoy one.

2 Likes