Fire Og and Skywalker OG outdoor desert

She’s doing okay I had some issues with her going into flower a little early so shes shoved in the corner in my green house now. she still seems to be doing okay aside from some nute burn and what looks like she is in veg again. Fire OG and OG Kush are doing much better they are both inside as well. Og kush is in the center of the green house now.

!
20200726_064415|375x500

3 Likes

Very nice!!! They look happy reaching for the sun!!! Definitely filling out nicely!!!

2 Likes

Thanks. They love the hot weather that is for sure. I thought I’d have issues with the 110 degree weather during July but they have been champs. The only thing I’ll do different next year is start about 3 weeks later then I did. The OG kush seems to be doing better and it was about 2 or 3 weeks behind the fire and skywalker.

4 Likes

4 Likes

They look hungry, grow and bloom fertilizer 1/2 strength.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been struggling with fan leaves yellowing too early along with purpleing out on the fan leaves. I have only been feeding them once week. I think I’ll boost it back up to twice a week. They get all the FF dirty dozen nute line. Well right now I actually only give them big bloom, tiger bloom, microbrew, bembe, beastie bloom. SKYWALKER I’m using cha ching instead of beastie bloom since its further along.

What’s your thoughts on using grow big during flowering ? I’m thinking that’s part of the reason they look hungry. I cut off grow big nute about 2 weeks ago.

1 Like

I keep giving them grow fertilizer during flower, I just start doing less grow In mix because I’m giving Bloom fertilizer as well

1 Like

Skywalker OG

5 Likes

OG KUSH

5 Likes

(Late blooming)Fire OG

5 Likes

Had to harvest skywalker found some bud rot. Figured she was gonna be problems after planting too early and then not having enough airflow where I had her in the greenhouse. Just finished my bud wash.

7 Likes

Bummer on the bud rot @Cali2LVOutdoor - where abouts are you growing? humidity probs?

If you’re interested… Outdoor Field Blend + Indoor Project - #501 by Green707Thumb

2 Likes

OG Kush is almost ready. No bud rot praise the weed gods lol.

8 Likes

Fire OG is coming along hoping she’s ready by the end of October.

8 Likes

Harvested Og Kush Yesterday did bud wash and rough trim now she’s hanging in my future indoor space. Decided to utilize my swamp cooler for the added humidity I needed. Just waiting for her to dry and then another trim followed by jars with bovida 62rh 2way packs.

5 Likes

Gotta imagine you’re pretty happy with the results, can def see the goodness beneath the leaves :maple_leaf: :clap:t3: congrats

2 Likes

Yeah pretty happy with the results especially with it being my first time in the desert. Now if I can hold off and monitor the dry/cure properly I’m gonna have some pretty potent buds. They definitely already have the OG smell I was aiming for. Quick dried a few loose pieces and tested and it for sure will have the kush taste I absolutely love.

4 Likes

On those Boveda packs - I know experienced growers who agree they mess with the cure - if you’re burping and all that correctly there’s no need for the packs during the initial slow cure

Messes with the terps more than anything but the idea of something maintaining 62% means the buds don’t get to naturally exchange gases and regulate the ‘pulling’ of their moisture outward

2 Likes

I don’t add boveda packs until they need them, seems to be after initial cure.

2 Likes