Fire it up Friday get your smoke on

Its the end of the week so bring you buds and join in on friday. Post that perfect bud you have been saving and fire it up. Doesnt matter how you consume it… just post it up with a smoke report for the strain or strains you are ending your week with… in the end we can all end up stoned and a nice smoke report thread.

11 Likes

Just tried my Critical @Painfree , very heady high but no couch lock, good chronic pain relief “back and neck pain”
nice flavour.

4 Likes

@Hungrybud. It’s not Friday yet so your gonna have to smoke again tomorrow. Lol

2 Likes

Its Friday here in Australia :kangaroo: but i will try it again in a few minutes.

6 Likes

It’s not a perfect bud, but it’s my Friday bud and it’s well burned

7 Likes

Got my new scope yesterday and this is my GG at 5 wks

Thu%20Feb%2021%2014-11-08

10 Likes

Help me decide folks.

Pineapple Haze
Strawberry Kush
Purple Haze
Super Silver Haze

Bong, bowl, one hitter, joint?

:sunglasses:

7 Likes

I’m a bowl guy, and I would go with " Purple Haze "

4 Likes

Sounds like a solid choice G-man. You’d never steer a stoner wrong. Coming right up! :v:

2 Likes

But then this is just as good smoking-hookah

1 Like

@SilentHippie

Oh and you’ll need some music to go along with that, and here ya go my friend enjoy

5 Likes

Here we go

My son’s coming in town for the weekend so we’ll pull this out tonight.

9 Likes

Here is my start of the day. Blueberry auto harvested at all cloudy. Good daytime meds. Leaves me clear headed to get things done.

8 Likes

Train Wreck. Had to harvest early due to root rot, but yeah, it’ll get you stoned

8 Likes

Well my Friday bud turned out better than I thought. It was my first taste of my bud of the month for January. As I was standing in tractor supply I noticed I was freaking stoned. Good thing my girl was there to pull me around the store. Haha.

6 Likes

Not done curing gorilla glue but this is so far gonna be delicious

6 Likes

Just a bit of sweet amnesia honey. Super smooth.

With a firehydrant chaser. … Just because
It’s fryday. Peace all. :v: :grin:

7 Likes

@Oldguy Man that looks tasty !!!:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

First time doing this and yes. Yes. It is very. @Kcdaniels. I will do this again for sure. :grin::v:

3 Likes

Im going to vape some of my WWA from my last harvest…very good back pain relief !

4 Likes