Finishing nutrients.... How do you apply?

@Aquaponic_Dumme @Hogmaster @Rickyj @Whodat66 @Countryboyjvd1971 @raustin @elheffe702 @ blackthumbbetty @nugbug just wondering what everybody does in the way of FINISHING NUTRIENTS? I know about the flushing or using of ph’d water only at the end. 2 different things but same sorta result. Just have limited knowledge on that one. Very interested for the DWC SETUP. Cheers all.

1 Like

I personally stop feeding a few week a prior to harvest and allow them to use up all nutrients
I’m a soul guy so
I’ll let a hydro guy answer the question for you
@Donaldj @peachfuzz would be better sources

3 Likes

I’m also in I think @Countryboyjvd1971 was saying soil but yeah I’m a soil guy too or soiless never done a water grow dwc or anything yet sorry

3 Likes

4 days of nothing but good ph’d water is all that’s necessary when your in dwc… :wink:
You also want to make sure that you cut your plants down at least 4 hours after lights out , that will make sure that all of the stored nutrients are in the roots and not in the plant… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

6 Likes

That simple??? What’s your take on big bud and cotton candy?? Didn’t wait for lights out first grow. Didn’t seem to taste flash to b honest. Couple of smokes were ok but can improve on my last routine plenty.

Yep… what more do you want to know… ?:wink:
Glad to help… just got alot going on… So time is short most of the time…will try to get back to you asap… if possible… :wink:

1 Like

Oh you mean the (av) nutrients … i dont use them…
I grow in rdwc totes with neoprene collars… no medie… just water… I grew for 7 years in soil and dwc for the last 2 1/2 to 3 years I’ve been in water… but I use the gh 3 part and some additives of theres and some other stuff… :wink:
These are the 12 new strains I have going in vegg as of right now… and chopping down a bunch of girls that are my last run of 5 to 3 years… hopefully a 3 year run with the new girls … :grin:

1 Like

I will get back to you. A lot to digest and talk about sensibly right there. Appreciate your time. Cheers

1 Like