Find of the year or no?

So had a crazy idea and decided to see what the Craigslist in my area had to offer for lights and found this. Half tempted to go look at them and see what condition they are in and how much light they are still putting out. I do have a 3x3x6 tent that needs set up.

Guess I need to REALLY start buttering the wife up!

4 Likes

If that’s what they want for both I would be on my way before someone else gets them, if that’s the price each it’s still worth it 4sure… just be careful, and take a weapon

10 Likes

Yeah, I think my wife would kill me if I went and bought them right now. Lol

Yeah, if I leave the house I’m always packing my pistol, at least 3-4 blades, and my cane which is oak! I don’t take chances, especially if my kids are with me.

I wonder if they would get annoyed if I sent them an email asking for DLI readings, etc? :joy:

1 Like

Not if they’re familiar with the light and want to sell it. I noticed it just said Mars. If it’s a real MarsHydro it should have the Hydro after Mars.

3 Likes

The ad says Mars Hydro. I would grab it. :blush::v:

4 Likes

I have 2 of those lights now for my 5x5 veg tent and they work pretty good I think between the 2 brand new it was $850-$900 shipped

1 Like

They are a good choice if you can afford it seeing as they go for 450 new on Amazon still

4 Likes

Damn @BigCat420 if that’s what you have in your veg tent you must have something huge for your flower tent… that’s 900w in a 5x5 they would flower a 4x8 wouldn’t be the greatest but they would do it

1 Like

Actually they won’t flower a 4x8 i can promise you that because that’s where they were to start with and I had to get one of the small marshydro lights to throw in the middle I think it was like a ts600 small $60 light. First pic is the old setup. 2nd and after is new setup. 2 roi e720 lights with the master controller setup. Yeah it was $$$$ 2.5k

9 Likes

If they were used for one grow they have lots of life left.

1 Like

You definitely upgraded I like those growers choice lights they’re nice very good choice of lights

I love these lights. Ever since I got them I’ve had rock hard nugs! Let’s not talk about that electric bill tho lol

2 Likes

I would go get them, I am very happy with my Mars hydro equipment, right now I am running two tsw2000 lights in my 4x4. I want to eventually upgrade but will most likely upgrade to a better Mars light. The drivers are remote mountable outside the tent and after my initial setup of the light I moved the driver and temps inside the tent are much better. I am always on the hunt for good grow equipment even if I don’t need it. Some call it a problem I call it passion.

2 Likes

Pic 2 looks great. I’m sticking 2 hlg 600r in a 4x8 next week

Thank you! I’ve heard good things about the HLG brand but me personally I didn’t want to have an issue where I’d need 3 lights to get the middle at a decent ppfd so I got 2 of the grower choice and they barely fit in the tent. Complete coverage tho and thats what I was shooting for

2 Likes

Thanks for all the help guys, unfortunately it’s a no go from the wife… Guess I don’t need lights for the tent I don’t have room to set up. Lol
Next time I’ll remember to grab her some wine first. Lol

1 Like

3 Likes

Tell your wife to look at the picture and that you wanna know where the Christmas spirit is is she really gonna crush little Timmy’s (your) hopes and dreams for Christmas past and present lol. Nah but best of luck man hopefully she comes around

Well she did let me order everything for my grow setup and take over about 1/3 of our walk in closet in the past 4 months… well over 1k so far with tent, soil, nutes, fans, pots, etc, and ordered more stuff about 3 hrs before I found these lights!

I also leave the budget to her as she’s the one working and my disability payments don’t amount to anything. Once I’m to where I need my big tent and have a place for it, she will let me get the lights I need.

1 Like

I was just joking around but good to see things are gonna work out. Sometimes later is better than none at all at least she is giving you some control over the grow

1 Like