Finally White Widow Harvest

Well after 9 weeks they have come down pleased with the result cloudy trichs with about 10percent amber the last 2 weeks they really packed on the weight so goes to show waiting that extra 2 weeks is really worth it I was so tempted to harvest when all cloudy but showed some restraint big smile added some pics of the 2 little girls and big sister.

30 Likes

Awesome job! :+1:

2 Likes

Good job looks like a great harvest. The biggest nug to the left on the big plant couldve went a lil longer, looks like she still had a few white pistols at the top of cola, nonetheless awesome looking colas with great color. I bet they will smoke great

3 Likes

Cheers Yeah I thought the same but when checked with the pocket scope the trichomes had a few amber on the top I was shocked as I checked them 3 days ago and thought at least 5 -7 days more as they were cloudy but the odd amber showing the ak-47 & Damnesia I have is doing the same but no amber as of yet so will leave for a week but check everyday just in case. the hairs on top are white but trichs are cloudy would like to harvest now but I can wait a little longer

14 Likes

Cheers harvest day is always a good day with a cup of coffee and bong and collecting the resin from my fingers:yum:

6 Likes

Monsters. I got a few weeks left on my white widows can’t wait

3 Likes

@mantas, tell us about your grow. Lights used, time in the ground, soil, nutes, etc.

1 Like

I have done a grow journal going step by step from clone ,lighting feeding ect under 3rd indoor grow white widow ,AK47.damnesia,Diamond Girl its in the grow journal section if you would like to see how the grow happened Cheers

1 Like

Yhea they are a nice strain and nice smoke a good all rounder

1 Like

I hope my white widows fatten up a bit like yours. They are pretty chunky now but hoping some PK boost will fatten them up. I’m going to try and split the main stem at some point to to see if I can up the trichome production in the last week

2 Likes

Nice buddy, don’t forget to update us on your dry weight and enjoy😎

1 Like

Yeah, I’m in the final two to three weeks myself on a WW and Og Kush so interested in your process.

1 Like

Awesome grow @mantis

1 Like

Thanks will do have to buy new batteries for my scale so will update weight when done I think by looking at what I have drying about 800-900 grams wet from the white widows so maybe 200-250 grams dry

Thanks mate its always a plus when feedback happens keeps me going

well hats off 2 you that’s some awesome looking girls credit where its due :wink:

2 Likes

Never tried splitting the stem I have read it helps trichome production but with this ww not much trics on the leaf mainly on the bud but the other 3 strains have just gone crazy with Trichs

1 Like

Awesome job congratlations.

1 Like

When did you switch light cycles to induce flowering. I have ww fem about 4 weeks old and about 7" tall now with a hydroponic system

1 Like

have to split the stems last week just for the extra frosting :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes