Finally seeing some real flower for my bday 🎉

Who knows how it will turn out. My city is almost completely under water. Can’t keep humidity/heat down for nothing. Got the fan and lights going though :clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Happy birthday and good luck with your grow

1 Like

Happy birthday. Try to stay close to 50% rh. It’s been 90% here for days. My 30pt keeps it down tho.

1 Like

I am certainly trying but we are without power due to the city being under water. I’m using a generator for lights and fans… I have my out take and 4 other fans blasting. My tent is running in the 90s. I ended up leaving the door open to try and prevent the heat. My humidity with lights on is like 47% but it’s hitting the 70% range when the lights are off… I guess I gotta do what I can. Our Reservoir overflowed into the city so they won’t have power back until they can do something about that. My estimate of power date is 7/27/21

That’s crazy. I had to run my tents off generator for a day once. Was a pain. Especially when the power came back on and I didn’t seperate everything back out. Was popping breakers left and right. Lol. Dehumidifier is by far the largest pull of everything in my grow area.

1 Like

The yard… I’m obviously not going anywhere to party tonight. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::partying_face:

It has been a crazy wet summer. It’s usually lord of the flies here. This year it’s mosquito city. On my birthdays I don’t leave the house anyway. That way my drunk ass can’t get in trouble. Plus I have a large fire pit and gun range on my property. Don’t need to leave to have fun.

2 Likes

Your pool is really big. I think it needs a new filter though

2 Likes

How do get to the range you got a boat

2 Likes

:musical_note: and your flag was still there! Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave? :musical_note:
Isn’t lakeside property the American Dream?Preformatted text

1 Like

I hope you know we just busting your balls cause we like you and want you to laugh.

It totally sucks that you are in your house flooded out and we hope the waters subside soon

3 Likes