Finally! It's Done!

First Indoor Harvest!!!
Sorry they aren’t great shots. I’ll post more on this thread later…

PoisonBerry Auto (not ILGM)
Grown in 1 gallon fabric pot with Canna Coco and Jack’s 321 and Fish Sh!t only. Silica once and she hated it.
32x32, rotated with a GDP, Black Widow and Bruce Banner photos
Viparspectra P1500, HLG QB288
Finished under Viparspectra P600 with tap and bottled water and Fish Sh!t.

21 Likes

Nice haul man!!
Those are some beautiful, fat buds brah!
Congratz on the first harvest!! Feels good don’t it? It’s like it’s it’s own high!
keep on strokin’ man and not even a year from now you’ll look into your wallet and be like - Where did all this extra cash come from?
And that’s an even better high! LOL! Usually right after that discovery most start looking for where they can set up another tent! :rofl:

Can’t wait to see those photos finishing up!!

:+1:

4 Likes

Is that your method for a bud wash just throw them in the shower LOL congratulations on the harvest

4 Likes

That’s not how it’s done??? Lol I used a bucket of water with peroxide and rinsed them with the shower head. Would have done it outside with hose, but house being built next door and workers on roof so that was a no go.

4 Likes

Finally. I’ve harvested 3 already but never enough to last. This will last til the photos are done. Then they’ll last 6 months hopefully. Long enough to get new setup right and finish a couple monsters at least.

4 Likes

congrats, well done. looks amazing. that rack looks familiar, did you get it at Wal-Mart? Cuz i have one that looks just like it.

2 Likes

Congrats on the harvest nice looking buds.

3 Likes

congratulations looks like you were blessed with some buds … cheers man

2 Likes

Nice haul @Borderryan22. It looks like some :fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

What a great sight to see all that goodness. Congratulations.

1 Like

Thanks guys!!! Ready to see what she’s about.

3 Likes

Congrats on the chop! Digging the rinse method

2 Likes

Awesome haul man!!!

1 Like

Now comes the hard part, waiting for it to dry and cure properly.

2 Likes

Congratulations! It’s a great day

1 Like

When did you plant them?

1 Like

A few days before Thanksgiving. It was only about 12 weeks total, flowered just over 8, but I’ve been waiting to stop spending money.

4 Likes

You won’t have to buy any weed for awhile

1 Like

Growing weed can be expensive

2 Likes

About 16" from front bud to back of box. 10" side to side. She’s sitting in here until maybe Wednesday morning, then final trim and bagging her up!

8 Likes