Finally here for support! TY ILGM! What a godsend!

Wow, thank you! Good info and things for me to consider & probe into! Really appreciate the feedback! Going to check out your pics but wanted to reply :grin:

1 Like

As I slowly move from 1 grow to the next, I am learning things each time. Even as a self made horticulturalist for 50 yrs, I’m still learning how to grow and am very excited trying new things /ideas, after reading people’s post’s! Can’t thank you all enough for sharing & caring so much! I am so glad I joined the forum and website! I usually don’t do post’s, social media etc… bit I’d be lost without you guys! @ShockDog I absolutely loved your post to newer growers in panic mode. I, like some, spent a year reading here, prior to posting. And while I LOVE trying new things, experimenting,I do NOT have $ to waste,but I’m not going to blindly do something & then freak out begging for help on something that could’ve been avoided! I owe ILGM AND ALL OF YOU, A HUGE THANKS FOR BEING HERE!!

4 Likes

Dude. You made my day.
Thanks for the mention.

3 Likes

I’m still learning… Guessing I keep my lights too close?? That’s why they stay squatty fat bushes?? Mine never reach for the sky like I see others do… I must be missing some pages here on growing, topping, sog… I’m not at all unhappy with what I’ve learned,but, just wanna be like the big dogs! LOL
I did find a plastic, snap together, cheapy kind of trellis on Temu, but, I’ll bide my time & see what happens Thx again for a great idea!

I prefer squatty fat bushes… i only have about 5 ft to play with as far as lights

2 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes: See? I don’t get it… my plants at maturity are only a few inches above fabric pot, granted, I do bend them over pretty far, but still… I must be complaining about something I should enjoy, huh? I’ll find a pic, from last couple days and post Thanks for making me smile… A lot of really good things come in small packages!! Hehehe

And don’t laugh at how I stretched NL on left side Yep, it’s part of a wire put together shelf system & works great! I did it to AH also, but when she grew faster & fuller, I removed it… Now, I’m in desperate need of trimming etc… not lazy, just not doing real well lately March kicked my butt… anywho
Here is a couple more pics, just cuz… :full_moon_with_face:

Looking down at her… this camera sux, sorry…

NLights

16805734202382915528977084461017|375x500
And… side view…

Here’s Runt! In a spice pot LOL I’ll transplant if needed,but thinking it may mature early and just be a quick turnaround… we shall see! :grin:

I was replying to you, but the system didn’t tag ya! Sorry, hopefully you’ll see… either way, have a great evening! Thx for dropping by & commenting :v:

1 Like

I hear on on the budget @rmac …a lot you can do with duct tape, cardboard, and a little imagination.

1 Like

For sure man!! I’m all about utilizing resources in anyway that will function properly :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I had to cuty biggest bud on Northern Lights out of the metal ‘frame’ shelf part, so the lower buds could get some love :two_hearts: from the lights
After reading on other people’s room set ups, like @GreggT (<-- ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR ROOM!!), I’m giving thought to moving everything from my 3rd bedroom/office, to the walk-in closet of my bedroom… already have 2 more lights and a roll of mylar Now if I could just get my hands to cooperate :wink: Wish I had let the electrician install the exhaust fan and new outlet… but, I’ll manage Not like I’m going to overload with what I do
Wishing everyone a spectacular day!!

1 Like

That post was directed at @Huckleberry1983

1 Like

@ChittyChittyBangin meant to say that 5ft of space is rocking! Wish I could grow 5-6planys at a time… could grow for a bit and take some time off, give the lights a little reprieve :wink: Very nice! Healthy plants… I know the post is older, but still lol HAGD!! :blush:

2 Likes

@rmac thats my veg room… heres my flower room…

5 Likes

I built my entire grow area out of cardboard and duct tape and aluminum foil. Its not completely light proof. But that’s ok…helps with ventilation. And is definitely serving its purpose…

3 Likes

That’s exactly how I did my first grow. It works. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Very nice! Glad it works!!

2 Likes